kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Blade Puzzle - has anyone solved?

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 11, 14 1:34 PM
Has anyone been able to solve the blade puzzle; it should be easy enough, but I just can't get the third (and fourth) blade(s) to lock in place....

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

Re:Blade Puzzle - has anyone solved?

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on May 11, 14 7:26 PM
I know what you mean but I finally clicked 'Skip' after trying for nearly 5 mins to get that 3rd/4th blade to lock in! I tried varying speeds & different positions for the cursor but with no luck

K

[Post New]by jengle7837 on May 12, 14 6:28 AM
I had to skip it too. Couldn't get the 3rd blade to go in. And I am not the type to skip puzzles easily.

egale
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by egale on May 15, 14 3:57 PM
Blades are in order of how they are positioned on top of another. Top left blade-grab edge and slide hand all the way left until blade disappears, (won't be "touching" blade anymore). Worked for me.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 20, 14 3:02 PM
Hey egale

Thanks for posting that tip! That's really helpful to know.

I hope this tip helps everyone still working on this puzzle!

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by CherylParker on May 22, 14 6:31 PM
Thanks Eagle,
I finally got the 4th blade. But I can't get the last blade. It only goes so far up. I too have tried different positions and different speeds but no luck. I would really hate to skip but I might not have a choice.

[Post New]by CherylParker on May 22, 14 6:40 PM
I finally got the last blade. I had to step away for a bit. The only way I can say to get it is by going a little faster than I did for the others. And kept trying. Sorry there is no other way I can help. Good Luck!

[Post New]by Steve731 on Jul 4, 14 5:31 PM
I was able to complete the puzzle by never touching the blades. I moved the hand along side the blade and it acted almost as if it were repelling the blade into the locked position.

Go to: