Flasks in collections

[Post New]by iloverainbows on May 12, 14 12:46 AM
I can only find 6 flasks. Can not find the 7th. Does anyone have any idea where they all are?

Re:Flasks in collections

[Post New]by jengle7837 on May 12, 14 6:26 AM
I came on here this morning with the same question! I've gone back through all locations more than once and really can't find the 7th flask.

Have all other collectibles so I'd hate to never find that last one.

[Post New]by jengle7837 on May 12, 14 10:04 AM
Unfortunately, I can't tell you where all 7 are because I don't remember. But I found the last one that was giving me trouble and maybe it's the same one you're having trouble with?

It was at the room called "under the sea" on the map and was all the way on the lower right just about the hint button.

[Post New]by iloverainbows on May 13, 14 1:32 AM
I had gotten that one. Still only have 6. Can't seem to see where that last one is. lol. I have started in the cellar and gone over and over the same territory so many times. Losing patience with this.Thank you so much for the hint Jengle 7837.

[Post New]by debc49 on May 18, 14 9:19 PM
I can't find that 7th flask either. It is really bugging me. I played the game 2x's and getting ready to play it again just to find that flask. the game was very good, enjoyed playing it.

[Post New]by jshima on May 23, 14 1:10 AM
I found a flask in the Basement/Cellar on a barrel in the lower right-hand corner of the room. That turned out to be my missing 7th flask. I hope this helps.

Go to: