grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Green Hills forever?

[Post New]by grabit2 on May 12, 14 4:11 PM
i may be missing something, but it seems i am only playing the same level over and over.. Green Hills has one green star above it, and does not progress.

how do i progress to another level?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Green Hills forever?

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 12, 14 8:06 PM
On the side there are further levels that you need to unlock using your crystals.

The list starts with Classic, Pro, Extended etc.

As you unlock and play each new level you get an additional star for Green hills.

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by grabit2 on May 12, 14 8:33 PM
so i am doomed to play the same level for all of those choices on the side, as i manage to win enough green jewels to pay for them? which could take a long long time....

sounds borrrrring..... i think i want my money back.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on May 13, 14 6:06 AM
grabit2 wrote:so i am doomed to play the same level for all of those choices on the side, as i manage to win enough green jewels to pay for them? which could take a long long time....

sounds borrrrring..... i think i want my money back.

That's how I understand it too. Tedious.

[Post New]by sharonmorris on May 13, 14 9:54 AM
I can't start over or even add different player if you know please write me.

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on May 13, 14 8:43 PM
Thanks, I was getting pretty frustrated with not getting past the first level. I don't find the game tedious at all, I am really enjoying it.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 14, 14 6:05 AM
sharonmorris wrote:I can't start over or even add different player if you know please write me.

I couldn't find a place to do that either. They might not have written that feature into the game. The saved data is in a file called SavedData_Medieval.enc - the directory will depend on your operating system. It ends in ... Microids/The Wall/. If you know how to, you can search your computer for that file and delete it and that will by default reset the game. Don't do it while you're in the game!

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on May 25, 14 11:56 AM
Janette5 wrote:
sharonmorris wrote:I can't start over or even add different player if you know please write me.

I couldn't find a place to do that either. They might not have written that feature into the game. The saved data is in a file called SavedData_Medieval.enc - the directory will depend on your operating system. It ends in ... Microids/The Wall/. If you know how to, you can search your computer for that file and delete it and that will by default reset the game. Don't do it while you're in the game!

And if you don't know how to do that, try uninstalling the game. Before reinstalling it, delete everything in the game folder.

Go to: