catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Does The Main Game End Conclusively?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 12, 14 11:48 PM
Need to know this. I might buy the SE!

(I said in my review that I'd pass because of the story, but the game was so fun and I loved the rabbit! I couldn't ignore!)

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Does The Main Game End Conclusively?

[Post New]by tammytheo on May 13, 14 6:35 AM
Yes catbag8717, the main game ends conclusively. The bonus chapter though is entertaining and quite lengthy too. Please, highlight to read: In the bonus, the rabbit gets himself in trouble and we are called to clear up the mess he leaves in his wake!

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on May 17, 14 4:52 PM
As tammytheo said, it does end conclusively. The bonus game is a stand-alone episode that I very much enjoyed - it seemed to be nearly as long as the main game, and took you in and out of four different books. Definitely an improvement on most of the bonus games. So the SE will have a definite ending - but the CE, for once, was well worth buying for the bonuse game alone (especially since I got it at SE price in in a sale )

[Post New]by belindak on May 27, 14 9:32 PM
I can not seem to get to the bonus game.? What am I missing. I have the ce game.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on May 28, 14 5:12 AM
belindak wrote:I can not seem to get to the bonus game.? What am I missing. I have the ce game.

Hi belindak,

You have to click on extras, to access the extras menu, and then on the play tab; the first one on the list.

Go to: