bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Black Rainbow

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 13, 14 12:29 AM
For adventurer Helen Stone, the biggest adventure is yet to come.

Help Helen escape the burning village; guide her through the dark and dangerous forests and help the people of Amazonia. The evil behind the curtain is far bigger and dangerous than anyone could have ever imagined. It's up to Helen to restore the balance in this hidden and unexplored world. Can you survive the impossible!?

Re:Black Rainbow

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on May 13, 14 12:52 AM
What year was this made? Or should I say what century (20th) maybe. Static pictures, basic graphics, no dialogue and movement limited. This is scraping the very bottom of the barrel. And yet another CC going to waste, very disapointed. Is'nt it supposed to be a 'new' game every day, so where did they find this.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on May 13, 14 1:20 AM
Release date was April 30, 2014. So BFG didn't dig into the past at all. However, there is no way of knowing how long the developer had it on their desk.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 13, 14 1:36 AM
Although this isn't an "old" game, the graphics used in the game are old-fashioned. Cateia Games need to update their systems on which they make these games. Never have been a fan of their graphics, I am sad to say. They do look like those oldie Adventure games I used to buy a century ago.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 13, 14 1:42 AM
On my HD monitor they look perfectly lifelike. Crisp, clear and sharp. I played their other games on the same said monitor and the graphics were still crisp.

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on May 13, 14 3:31 PM
I am not sure if this is where to ask certain questions anymore, so I hope this is ok. Can someone please tell me if this game has 360° movement? I have seen 3D graphics mentioned, not sure if that would bother me or not, but I know for sure if it is 360­° movement it will. I dare not even download the game if it is or it will make me nauseated very quickly. Lesson learned a few years back.

Dream

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on May 13, 14 5:30 PM
No movement Onelifesdream..just arrows! I know what you mean!

Abs

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on May 14, 14 9:17 AM
Ok, thank you very much!

Go to: