pepperlady
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

black rainbow is leaving me black and blue!!!!!!!

[Post New]by pepperlady on May 13, 14 2:58 AM
I am playing the demo of this game. So far I don't know what to make of it. I have crashed my plane in the jungle, and can't do anything! I managed to get the rope and fish hook from the plane,and then everything stopped responding.
I tried to use the rope to retrieve the first aid kit, (no go!) I tried combining the rope and hook (seemed a bit far fetched, but I was desperate!). Again (nothing). From that point on, I can move nowhere, and hint does nothing but click. I tried to get some information from my diary,(that sometimes will give me an idea what to do),but that only clicks also. The map clicks too. I can't re-enter the plane, and I can't go into the jungle. What's a body to do??? I think I need help!!! Anybody???????

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:black rainbow is leaving me black and blue!!!!!!!

[Post New]by BearKat on May 13, 14 3:11 AM
Hello pepperlady,

If your game crashes, slows down, or freezes, then your computer's current graphics configuration may not be compatible with the game. Downloading the latest video card driver for your system, installing some simple updates, or adjusting your graphic settings can often help.

The quote is from the bfg Help Site.

Cut an paste the link below into your browser and you will find the directions for how to do the recommendations listed.

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

Also, you might want to post your problem in the Tech Support thread for this game.

Hope this helps.
BK

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on May 13, 14 3:22 AM
do you have compass from the crashed airplane? You need it to find where north is. Then you can go deeper into the forest...

black rainbow is leaving me black and blue!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on May 13, 14 3:26 AM
pepperlady wrote:I am playing the demo of this game. So far I don't know what to make of it. I have crashed my plane in the jungle, and can't do anything! I managed to get the rope and fish hook from the plane,and then everything stopped responding.
I tried to use the rope to retrieve the first aid kit, (no go!) I tried combining the rope and hook (seemed a bit far fetched, but I was desperate!). Again (nothing). From that point on, I can move nowhere, and hint does nothing but click. I tried to get some information from my diary,(that sometimes will give me an idea what to do),but that only clicks also. The map clicks too. I can't re-enter the plane, and I can't go into the jungle. What's a body to do??? I think I need help!!! Anybody???????
I had the same problem like you. I closed the game and start the game again and the problem was over.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 13, 14 5:03 AM
Like Ivan said make sure you have the compass from the plane and also go to the right to a dead end. At the dead end look to the left and you will see bamboo shoots. Grab them. Click on the first aid kit in the water and in the little circles put the bamboo shoots and the tape in them to get the first aid kit so her headache stops.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 13, 14 1:09 PM
Hey pepperlady

I'm sorry to see the game isn't responding! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: