Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Locating friends

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 13, 14 12:19 PM
I have a need, and I know other people do, to locate people whom are on their friends' lists. I would like it if we could have just one thread going where we could ask for people to contact us through PMs ('My Messages' off the right side of your screen).

Someone just sent me an egg and it was completely unexpected. I have never spoken with this person but have always wanted to.

I once started a thread looking for someone and it got a sarcastic remark, so I apologized and embarrassingly went away. Perhaps a thread that we can all use for this purpose would be acceptable?

I would like MissXY and AJTR to contact me if they see this. Thank you.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:Locating friends

[Post New]by HotLily on May 13, 14 2:18 PM
I don't understand why someone would be sarcastic about your thread. How unkind! Sometimes it's the only way to get a friend's attention, because not everyone thinks to check to see if they have a private message. I have just done this, in fact, as the friend I wanted to speak to hadn't noticed my P M.
I think it would be a good idea to have a thread especially for this purpose. The trouble is, not everyone comes on to the forum.

I hope you manage to speak to your friends.

Freya

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 13, 14 2:23 PM
Thank you Freya

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 13, 14 2:25 PM
Don't forget you have to be signed in, to 'see' you have a PM. So maybe players just read the threads without be signed in, and never know they have mail.

Edited on 05/13/2014 at 2:31:50 PM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 13, 14 6:18 PM
That's a good point Duncan, I never even thought of that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on May 14, 14 9:54 AM
Amerzone, this thread is just what I need from time to time, thank you for it!

viki2 I would like to ask you to check your PMs. Thanks.

Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on May 14, 14 12:45 PM
Amerzone - great idea. Thank you.

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 14, 14 7:27 PM
I too would like to know how to PM a friend who hasn't posted on the forum. Is there someway to backtrack from their ID # ?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 14, 14 7:30 PM
Sorry, Millie, unless they've posted there's no way to know their Big Fish name. Maybe they read the forums even if they don't post.

Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Locating friends - Noeticat

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on May 16, 14 9:00 AM
If anyone knows how to contact Noeticat, please be so kind to let her know I'm looking for her and would appreciate if she could PM me. Thnx

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on May 29, 14 6:16 AM
My dear friends, are you still playing? If so, please let me know because, according to my observations, your in game levels and gift requests haven't been changing for weeks:

grettaj 218516 lvl 20
Jessie 245582 lvl 19
josie 102060 lvl 18
M.E. 165744 lvl 21
Samarie 245201 lvl 13

It is pleasure for me to help you but I don't want my gifts were dissolved in a black hole. We have only 5 daily gifting opportunities and a great desire to help as many of our friends as we can under the circumstances.

If anyone has information about these people, I will appreciate it. Thanks.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 29, 14 9:22 AM
Why can't we have friend to friend communications available in the game? Other games such as Awakening Kingdoms and the World Mosaics Chroma do. I think it would be fun even if the topics were limited.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 29, 14 2:17 PM
Savannah, ID 232964, please PM me as you were suddenly under "invited" instead of my friend list. I accepted your friend request and everything was ok for a short time, I could see your wishlist etc., but now I cannot do anything to get you back to my friends

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Jun 15, 14 5:56 AM
squeeg1, if you are visiting the forum, please check your PMs. Thanks.

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 15, 14 8:58 AM
donna 192972
ava 8650
chanel 249958
alteschachtel 237061
please sign in and let me know that your still playing.
You can PM me or just post here.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 15, 14 1:52 PM
Player playing as cj please PM.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Jun 15, 14 8:19 PM
Wonderful idea, Amerzone. No snideness this time.
Luvmigame, there are a whole bunch of people at camp looking for you, sweetie. PM one of us and let us know you're okay?

Edited on 06/15/2014 at 8:21:17 PM PST

Attention friends of Janet McD #i227167

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Sep 29, 14 8:19 PM
Hello my friends. I still have a very long list to re-gift which I am working on. One thing I would like to see on your wish lists is more than 1 or 2 wishes that are very costly as I am using some of these to complete quests. Please add other items that would be easier to gift such as a wand, crystal ball or shipping items that many of us players have an abundance of. This way I would be able to complete my re-gifting list faster & you not thinking I had forgotten you. Right now have at least 200 to send gifts to & with only 5 per day allowed will take some time to get to you all. Thank you for understanding & appreciate you helping me out.

Go to: