Lyndaisme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

I need some help please

[Post New]by Lyndaisme on May 13, 14 3:20 PM
I posted a message on this forum on May 4.2014. It is now May 13th at 5:15 P.M. I am stuck and can't finish my game. No one has replied to my post. I thought that is what this forum is for, to help people . The subject line of my previous post was "can't get back on ship, can't climb chain". Someone please read it and help me. Thanks.....

Re:I need some help please

[Post New]by greeneyedchina41 on Oct 12, 14 9:13 PM
I am in level 5 and I shot the rope latter down but can't grab the mermaid. The screen splits. I read that a lot of people on the Goole play store comments are having the same problem. I can not move toward. I turned off my phone and restated it and still stuck. Pls. Help I want to finish this game. I checked the guide and walkthrough and I am doing everything I am support to do. However I can't grab the mermaid. Pls. Help. Thank you Cynthia Johnson

I need some help please

[Post New]by Klaas577 on Oct 26, 14 1:16 AM
Lyndaisme wrote:I posted a message on this forum on May 4.2014. It is now May 13th at 5:15 P.M. I am stuck and can't finish my game. No one has replied to my post. I thought that is what this forum is for, to help people . The subject line of my previous post was "can't get back on ship, can't climb chain". Someone please read it and help me. Thanks.....

Re:I need some help please

[Post New]by Klaas577 on Oct 26, 14 1:19 AM
Hello Lyndaisme, you have managed to pass the rope ladder and fetch the mermaid. Maybe you can help me out with that one, once I'm atvthecship, maybe Ican help you there,

Go to: