Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

Statues eyes

[Post New]by Robcol on May 13, 14 5:32 PM
Need help please!

Please disregard, figured it out. Fun game!

Edited on 05/13/2014 at 6:22:54 PM PST

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

Re:Statues eyes

[Post New]by llstjohn on May 16, 14 8:45 AM
Did you also figure out how to match the skulls and ribs colorwise? Please tell me if you did. If you click on 2 of them long enough do they eventually line up? The hint system on this game is so good you don't really need a walkthrough but instructions on this one are not clear enough.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Jun 22, 14 10:04 AM
llstjohn wrote:Did you also figure out how to match the skulls and ribs colorwise? Please tell me if you did. If you click on 2 of them long enough do they eventually line up? The hint system on this game is so good you don't really need a walkthrough but instructions on this one are not clear enough.

The matching of these is random and I only got it eventually by mixing up my choices - I hope that this is of some help. It took me quite a while to figure this out, so I do not know the actual steps.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Sep 26, 14 4:05 PM
llstjohn wrote:Did you also figure out how to match the skulls and ribs colorwise? Please tell me if you did. If you click on 2 of them long enough do they eventually line up? The hint system on this game is so good you don't really need a walkthrough but instructions on this one are not clear enough.

I hope it's not too late... play with one skull and put it on the ribs that will be following... good luck

Go to: