Insider Tales Stolen Venus - Dock

[Post New]by pambo123 on Mar 24, 09 4:38 PM
I have finished the dock scene and now am trying to put the boards in the box, on one of the mini games, but cannot figure out how they go. Can anyone provide help?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Insider Tales Stolen Venus - Dock

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 24, 09 5:09 PM
The Gamezebo website has a walkthrough for this game, with a screen shot of the solution. Since we aren't supposed to post urls here I'll PM you the link.

[Post New]by pambo123 on Mar 24, 09 5:11 PM
Thanks so much. I will check it out. appreciate it.

[Post New]by jelly36340 on Mar 25, 09 6:04 PM
I have downloaded the game twice today. It will not show my cursor when it gets to the dock. There is a glitch in the game on my computer. Very unusual, this is the first game that has given me trouble. I like the game but I can't play it without my cursor. The dock page just flashes at the bottom where the instructions are at. Can anyone help at big fish? Please fix it so I can play it.

[Post New]by cutiepie101155 on Mar 25, 09 8:25 PM
i just got this game today and am having the some problems...worked fine until i got to the dock and its just froze...no curser...and the info at the bottom just flashes...i really like the game thats why i bought it after the free hr...but what can we do about this...HELP!!!!!!

[Post New]by cutiepie101155 on Mar 25, 09 8:27 PM
oh and i have deleted and loaded this game 3 times hoping it would help but to no avail

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 8:35 PM
hi cutie and jelly!! welcome welcome welcome...i actually have the answer you sek LOL if you go to chit-chat corner or the forum home page and look for a thread titled "fish freaking over fishy fish game" i think it has step by step instructions specifically to get help with the cursor issue...nice i posted it myself a few hours ago because me and several other fish were having the exact same problem..you'd think I would remember what it was called LOL anyway hope it helps///

Have a great time splashing in the pond and very nice to see you here...

Lcoffbaby

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jun 18, 09 7:26 PM
HI guys, Tis, I, the one and only Moon yet again. Im in the dock on the spot the differences screen and I have all the differences save one. I dont yet know what it is as I have yet to find it and the walkthrough is unfortunately of no use to me here. Can anybody help me out pls? Thanks

P.S The hint doesnt show up so its of no use to me either. Pls, guys, I really dont wanna delete this game just cause I cant find this one last item. Someone pls answer me. Thanks.

Edited on 06/28/2009 at 9:24:23 PM PST

Go to: