Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Easy way now to get needed coins

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 13, 14 6:33 PM
Open the Pirate Standard, Six Paw, or Bow Figurine...very easy to open over and over if you have the simple items in inventory..and the items you get from inside sell for 500 up to over 1000 coins.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Easy way now to get needed coins

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 13, 14 7:02 PM
Bedazzle, once your easy items are gone I'm wondering if they will be harder to find. I mentioned in another thread that I'm having an issue with the 'find path'. It's not giving me my components for the blood lotus.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 13, 14 7:11 PM
Amerzone wrote:Bedazzle, once your easy items are gone I'm wondering if they will be harder to find. I mentioned in another thread that I'm having an issue with the 'find path'. It's not giving me my components for the blood lotus.

Do you have a current quest needing the Blood Lotus? Now the only thing you need it for is the new chest in the town and to craft the Bouquet for the Cauldron..so unless you have a specific quest taking you to either of those 2 places you might not get it. I am finished with all quests and just ran through all HOS and each of the areas that gives the new items for the Bow I received...and I already had a ton of all of them in inventory.

You no longer need to go to the Cauldron, Rune Alter, Bag, or Pirate Standard to complete a Six Paw or Bow...

Also just to let everyone know and the developers that you are not given the items needed still to complete the daily quests...I needed to go to the Iron Chest...which takes the Murders Eyes..needed one more and went to search the Crypt and of course I didnt get it...

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 14, 14 10:19 AM
Thank you Bedazzles! I need one blood lotus and now the soul selector from the dragon. I'm almost there.

I wish they would have fixed the find path for the daily quests. I don't do them anymore unless they are simple. I'm tired of looking for the items and I can't get them by playing.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on May 15, 14 5:46 AM
I don't do the daily quests either. I can never get the items that are required, and I refuse to use diamonds to do those quests.....especially when I don't know what the next requirements will be, which I probably won't have or can't get.

Seems to me this daily quest just gets in the way with the regular quests so you can advance levels.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 15, 14 6:43 AM
Patm49,
There's a list of all the daily quests and what's needed for each level in the Strategy Guide thread. I've copied that into a document on my desktop so I can reference it quickly each time I get a new gnome before I do any feeding or dice or whatever. It's essential to make any headway on them.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 15, 14 7:05 AM
Very clever Rosie, I think that I will do that too.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on May 15, 14 9:13 AM
Thank You Rosiebvt for this information. I will go to the Strategy Guide and copy it so that I can refer to it. I just can't seem to get the items it requires, so I never get very far anyway.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 15, 14 9:59 AM
We all have that particular problem, especially in the Harp in Blossoms and other chests. I just found a 10-part one that requires you to send off 2 airships at one point and another one several steps later. Won't be doing that any time soon. I can barely get the 5 parts done if I'm lucky.

Easy way now to get needed coins

[Post New]by MomBlogger33 on May 15, 14 11:45 AM
Bedazzles wrote:Open the Pirate Standard, Six Paw, or Bow Figurine...very easy to open over and over if you have the simple items in inventory..and the items you get from inside sell for 500 up to over 1000 coins.

WHere are those located? What level do I have to be on to find them?
Only on lvl 12 so far

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 15, 14 3:46 PM
All of that formerly impossible content appears around level 20 or so, so you've got a ways to go yet. There is a list in the Strategy Guide of what crafted items cost to craft and what you can sell them for. That should help you a bit if you're low on coins like a lot of us.

Go to: