Lap top crashing !! w t .....

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 13, 14 9:30 PM
Hi can some one help me please as my lap top is now crashing since new update .need advise !! kind regards .Gandalf ....

Re:Lap top crashing !! w t .....

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 13, 14 9:56 PM
You are not saying how your laptop is crashing , if it's the game then you need TECH SUPPORT ; if it is the laptop itself then you need to take it in for service . Other than this I don't know.

Hope this helps

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 13, 14 10:31 PM
It is hard to help without more info than just a crash. Does the game shut down with a window with a error message, if so what does it say? Do you have problems with the game shutting down with a message saying another game is running when trying to play another game?

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 13, 14 10:46 PM
G'day ,thanks for replying ,Laptop was serviced by a technician 3 months ago ,today doing the usual hos in the dark depth's of the grotto ,on 3 seperate occasions laptop would basically die ..Start again ,same thing ..

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 13, 14 11:17 PM
It could be a number of things. Is it running hotter than before? Does it have any error messages when booting up? If it is, it may say a cooling fan, it will tell you when booting up that there is a problem. I had a desktop computer that the cooling fan stopped working and told me the problem. Are you running it on battery power or regular wall power? Are you having this issue with this game only or with others? If it is with others also, I would have computer technician look and see what is causing the problems.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 13, 14 11:48 PM
Thanx taz ,youre a champ !!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 14, 14 11:58 AM
Hey kiwidownunder

I'm sorry to see your computer is crashing! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps that can help in this situation:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help look into this.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated PC Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: