Please post your TECH ISSUES for Mystika 2: The Sanctuary here

[Post New]by pondprowler on May 14, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 05/14/2014 at 8:42:14 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Mystika 2: The Sanctuary here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 14, 14 8:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Twinkerbell26 on May 16, 14 10:54 AM
I got this game the other day, it was playing fine that day, but now today (Friday, 5/16/2014) the game will not open on my PC. When trying to open I am getting a few small "alert" boxes, not sure of what they all say, there are 23 such boxes, but the gist is " 'X' is not found".
I tried uninstalling and re-installing before coming here. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having an issue.

[Post New]by Jetdoc on May 21, 14 9:47 AM
Yes I'm Having that same issue. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling-no joy.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on May 25, 14 3:41 PM
Level 40....I had to restart twice. It said I had no moves left and yet I could see at least 4 but, I had to start it again. Not nice.

BBB10
Clownfish
Clownfish
715 Posts

[Post New]by BBB10 on May 26, 14 11:20 PM
Am I the only person whose cursor doesn't show up in the game? I have to try to get into "Options" to change to the specific cursor. On another game there was nothing in options for that. Surely, I am not alone in this! Help!!

Edited on 05/26/2014 at 11:21:17 PM PST

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on May 28, 14 10:30 PM
Hi. -This game will not run on my PC--it has an error screen that comes up. Since trying to dl and run this game, I am unable to run any of my BF games--I get the same error. I sent a msg describing problem and asking for Tech help. I did not receive a reply--I did receive a survey asking me to rate the help of tech support. Am hoping someone will help soon. Tyvm.

Yspg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Yspg on Jun 2, 14 2:33 PM
Finished restoring the sanctuary. Past the 200 level and the game restarts at level 1 again. there's Portal and a Dragon Well. Question: How do I begin getting through the Portal and the Well?

deus27
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by deus27 on Jun 8, 14 9:26 AM
Hi,Yspg! How did you pass over challenging level 201???

[Post New]by Jetdoc on Jun 10, 14 7:31 PM
Still waiting for an any resolution to twinkerbell26 and my difficulties. The game is unplayable as is. Please resolve or refund.

[Post New]by mf8931 on Jun 16, 14 4:04 PM
Can't get past level 201 I don't think there is a correct way to win the challenge! Any suggestions

[Post New]by birdcatfish on Jul 2, 14 12:36 PM
Same issue as Twinkerbell26. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the game still won't start just annoying errors.

wenn1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by wenn1 on Jul 13, 14 10:36 PM
Purchased this game and I have never been able to play it at all. Can not get any of the buttons to work. Not even exit. Have deleted and re-installed 3 times now.

[Post New]by pattizee on Jul 15, 14 7:23 PM
Same issue as tinkerbell26 and others. Seemed to quit working after the latest Microsoft update. Tech support was no help - just offered me a free game. I want this to work!

[Post New]by mdgustin on Jul 26, 14 7:10 AM
I'm on a mac and up to level 44 or so everything was fine. Now when I get to half way through a board, the game just goes into SNAIL speed. It's so boring and not fun. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by princess282828 on Jul 29, 14 7:02 AM
I am having sound issues. When timer is letting you know your running out of time in your level, It make this ungodly noise.
I thought my sound card was going, Thank god not the problem.
But it carries right throw the next levels as well.
No other game have that problem. so I know it the game I am playing.
I have a mac osx Minny. Brand new.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Jul 29, 14 12:33 PM
Is there an end to this game? I obtained all of the purchasable items. I seemed to have begun again. Please tell me if there is any reason to continue?

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on Aug 3, 14 8:39 PM
I am having a combination of the mac problems above. In level 47-48, it started making a horrible noise (apparently the clock running down)... when the noise starts it slows down to snail speed. Neither stops once the level is complete. I have to quit the game & restart. I can play maybe 1 level before it starts acting up again. Never had any game do this before.

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 8:40:57 PM PST

[Post New]by dknott715 on Aug 5, 14 9:46 AM
I am having the same ungodly noise issue as princess282828. I have to quit the game and restart. I've uninstalled then reinstalled on my Mac, but the problem persists. Suggestions? I've never had any problems with Big Fish games before...

dk

Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Tabascocat on Aug 6, 14 7:59 PM
princess282828 wrote:I am having sound issues. When timer is letting you know your running out of time in your level, It make this ungodly noise.
I thought my sound card was going, Thank god not the problem.
But it carries right throw the next levels as well.
No other game have that problem. so I know it the game I am playing.
I have a mac osx Minny. Brand new.

I am having exactly the same issues also with mac osx. If the timer goes off I have to quit the game and restart to get the noise to go away.

Very annoying!

Go to: