Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Guppies56 come back?

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 14, 14 7:02 AM
Wondering if you will return and stop giving away all your inventory?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Guppies56 come back?

[Post New]by guppies56 on May 14, 14 7:41 AM
Lol, I started playing again yesterday after winning three Cubes of Fortune on the wheel, I thought it must have an omen, little did I know just how big an omen, i've now made it to level 24 and just waiting for the HOS's to come back to life for the crystal twirly things and diamonds to go with it.

Wow this update has certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons, but what the heck I literally came to 'despise' that wretched Bow Figurine, and even Six Paw looks cuter now, I have apologised to him in person for all the names i've called him lol

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 14, 14 8:23 AM
guppies56 wrote:Lol, I started playing again yesterday after winning three Cubes of Fortune on the wheel, I thought it must have an omen, little did I know just how big an omen, i've now made it to level 24 and just waiting for the HOS's to come back to life for the crystal twirly things and diamonds to go with it.

Wow this update has certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons, but what the heck I literally came to 'despise' that wretched Bow Figurine, and even Six Paw looks cuter now, I have apologised to him in person for all the names i've called him lol

Yippee, you're back

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 14, 14 10:13 AM
So glad! You're back on my gifting list

Go to: