Love this game

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on May 14, 14 8:06 AM
Yeah it was too short, I wished it could go on, but it was captivating, simplistic (which I need sometimes), and cute, as opposed to dark and monster-like. I like those games too, but sometimes I need a break from the dark stuff.
This was just fun and silly. Loved it.

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Love this game

[Post New]by neola on May 14, 14 4:27 PM
I'm with you about this one. I did want it to go on longer, tho it really isn't THAT short. It's just so cute and colorful and funny that it seems short. Really enjoyed it and might even play it again in the future just for the brightness of the story.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 15, 14 2:53 AM
The Devs, Shaman Games have a facebook page.
I think I am going to PM them there and tell them how much I love the game, but that it really was too short for either an SE or a CE, and that as a CE, they really should include a jump map.

I am also going to tell them how much I loved the game and how much they did right, because people respond better to criticism when they have also had praise.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 15, 14 1:27 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback and constructive criticism of the game everyone. We really appreciate your comments and your input can definitely help the developers improve their games in the future.

Keep up the great posts!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by ShamanG_Support on May 26, 14 8:52 AM
Dear Friends,

Shaman Games would like to thank you all for kind words and criticism with regard to the game Witch's Pranks. We monitor your feedbacks and we'll do our best to create better games.

Once more thanks.

[Post New]by nettieloves_cats on May 27, 14 7:43 AM
When I downloaded the trial I had some issues with the cursor and moving around within the game was too slow. I waited for a week or two and then purchased the game and I'm so glad I did. With all the tech issues solved the game was a lot of fun and I'm now hoping a longer version is in the works!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 1, 14 3:34 PM
This game is SO fun. Was awfully tired of black clouds and zombies or whatever monster was the flavor of the month. I actually bought the 4 frog version elsewhere and it totally screwed up my computer. Changed my home page, my search and other stuff. Got my credit back today. Sticking with BF for sure!

Please, Shaman, we need more like this. Great game!

WickedGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by WickedGirl on Nov 22, 14 3:07 AM
I seriously LOVED this game. I normally despise cutesy, fantasy/fairy tale-type games, but this one was so well done that I could not help but love it. The artwork could have been a Disney film! This was not a short game at all, but I wanted more, more, more just because it was so awesome. I forced myself to only play it a little bit each day so that I could enjoy it longer. What a treat! I wish BFG would list games by developer on the site so that I could find more of Shaman Games creations!

Go to: