can't find the last numeral

[Post New]by Terribug on May 14, 14 10:26 AM
playing the HOP for the clock face, I can't find the last one and the hint button is useless.

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re: can't find the last numeral

[Post New]by truddi on May 14, 14 3:39 PM
[b]Sorry I can't help as I have the same problem. Tried all the help sites I can think of and the alternative game don't help either.
I have tried so many times to win the game and its far from easy, looks like for now I will leave it till hopefully someone can help please.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on May 14, 14 8:38 PM
Hi guys,

You're referring to the HOP with the drawers, right? Some of the numerals are hidden behind other items on which you have to click first to reveal them. I remember I couldn't find numeral VI so if that's the one you're missing, highlight to read, it's inside the third drawer - slightly hidden behind the puppet. If not, page 22 in the strategy guide shows where each numeral is located.

Hope that helps.

Edited on 05/14/2014 at 8:45:41 PM PST

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by truddi on May 15, 14 3:10 PM
[b]
truddi wrote:[b]Sorry I can't help as I have the same problem. Tried all the help sites I can think of and the alternative game don't help either.
I have tried so many times to win the game and its far from easy, looks like for now I will leave it till hopefully someone can help please.

I found the last number vi , it was on the elephants leg.
Hope this helps.
Also means I can move on at last. GL

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on May 15, 14 6:40 PM
Actually, it's between the elephant's and puppet's legs, kind of, and clicking on/removing the puppet makes it easier to spot it.

[Post New]by wolf1sandy on May 30, 14 8:30 AM
thanks, bottom drawer on the left by the elephant and puppet FINALLY I can complete game is VI

Go to: