Getting strange messages and getting kick out again

[Post New]by brandjl on May 14, 14 4:31 PM
I am getting some strange messages when trying to access this game. It keeps trying to connect me to the cloud. This is new. Also am not getting connected to the game. All this started with the new update. Still not collecting my stars.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Getting strange messages and getting kick out again

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 14, 14 4:35 PM
I'm guessing you're playing on IOS? Sounds weird, you'd better post this to the IOS Tech Support thread (or the PC thread if I assumed incorrectly).

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Getting strange messages and getting kick out again

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 15, 14 2:12 PM
Hey brandjl

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble! The cloud is basically the network that your saved progress is stored to. In order to retrieve your game, your device must be able to connect to the cloud.

It is strange that this would come up with the new update, so I would recommend contacting Tech Support HERE. If you're playing on PC, please be sure to include a Dr. Felix Report so your Rep can see if there's something blocking your computer from accessing the cloud.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. But, as rosiebvt mentioned, please feel free to repost in either the dedicated PC Tech Thread HERE or the iOS Tech Thread HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: