bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New Version of Sea Journey Available Today

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 24, 09 5:32 PM
Just want to let everyone know that we now have an updated version of Sea Journey available for download right now. This newest version corrects the error with the opponent in the game is unable to move during its turn.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're here to help" link at the right of this page.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:New Version of Sea Journey Available Today

[Post New]by gojojogo on Mar 25, 09 4:54 AM
does it also make the end fight any easier?

meryllon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by meryllon on Mar 25, 09 10:55 AM
And does it allow me, as a left-handed person, to use the mouse as I prefer? Or does it force right-handed mouse use, as the original version does?

I really don't understand developers who do this, and it seems to be happening more and more.

Would I recommend this game to a friend? Absolutely not. Did I even bother to play it? No, deleted as soon as it took control of my mouse. Would I buy it? Don't make me laugh.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Apr 5, 09 9:24 AM
Thanks bfgErie, kept forgetting to look for an updated version until now so will go try it.

[Post New]by mamaw001 on Apr 23, 09 5:15 PM
I followed the directions to uninstall and install the new version, but cannot tell any difference. when the new one is installed, should it still have the same game player names or will it all be new?

Go to: