newfish6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Buying Diamonds

[Post New]by newfish6 on May 14, 14 10:38 PM
Every so often I get a screen that comes up with a chance to buy more diamonds, when I click the "Buy It Now" button it just takes me back to the game. Any ideas?

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Buying Diamonds

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 14, 14 11:05 PM
No. I've never experienced this phenomena. I think you need to take this problem to tech support. Good luck and happy gaming.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 15, 14 7:13 AM
There are a couple of spots in the game where you can bring up a screen to buy diamonds. One is next to the diamond icon, up in the right hand corner of your screen. It is a 'plus sign'. It's just left of the gear icon that is for your menu. You can buy diamonds there.

If you are in your Social page and click on any redded out (is that a word? Any red item) item on one of your friend's request items you will get a popup screen asking if you want to buy the item.

If you click on 'BUY NOW' then you have purchased with your diamonds that item for your friend. I have done that when I have not had the item in inventory and I wanted to send it to my friend.

I don't know if these apply to you. If they do not then you should contact Technical Support.

Edited on 05/15/2014 at 7:14:14 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 15, 14 2:25 PM
yes you can buy diamonds if you have a valid credit card.
Um Amerzone you can buy diamonds at any time ,, hit the icon top right on screen and it will take you to the bank there you pick what package of diamonds or coin you want,they will check if you have a valid card and if so your package is added to your inventory

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Buying Diamonds

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 15, 14 2:44 PM
newfish6 wrote:Every so often I get a screen that comes up with a chance to buy more diamonds, when I click the "Buy It Now" button it just takes me back to the game. Any ideas?
If you are a Big Fish game club member, you should sign on in your Game Manager. Then when you want to buy diamonds or coins you will get the discount price and it will be charged to the same card you use for your game club monthly fee.

Go to: