bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ctreon on May 17, 14 12:47 PM
I'm trying to find the purple crystal to finish the crown amulet. I have read and re read the strategy guide. I can't get any further in the game. Please help!

[Post New]by ctreon on May 17, 14 1:42 PM
Started the game in a different mode and found the crystal right away. Thanks anyway.

[Post New]by mery_grimtales on May 24, 14 8:38 AM
Hello,what is the name of the castle or estate?

[Post New]by kitsie2 on May 26, 14 1:30 AM
Grim Tales are superb! Cannot find the spring that is supposed to be where the vise lever is (in outside hiding place). Clicking on clippers just says it needs a new one. Where is it please?

[Post New]by muffysgame on May 26, 14 3:27 PM
downloaded trial game played no problem. activating purchase cant play at all wont load game.. anysuggestions?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 27, 14 3:50 AM
kitsie2 wrote:Grim Tales are superb! Cannot find the spring that is supposed to be where the vise lever is (in outside hiding place). Clicking on clippers just says it needs a new one. Where is it please?
The spring isn't in the outside hiding space. The spring of the clippers was broken and so the first time you clicked on it. So you need to find a new one to replace it.

It's inside the clown box in Elizabeth's Bedroom.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 30, 14 11:12 AM
The issue with the machete still hasn't been resolved.

lindsey56
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lindsey56 on Jun 8, 14 7:20 AM
This is the best game ever! Loved it!

[Post New]by molloy_a on Jun 10, 14 12:32 PM
I have used the machete on the vines and I do not have it to chop the branch, help please.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 10, 14 7:23 PM
molloy_a wrote:I have used the machete on the vines and I do not have it to chop the branch, help please.
Close down the game and restart it. That worked for most players with the same problem.

Welcome to Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mtozzano on Jul 1, 14 4:45 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

could not finished bonus game... collected potion but could not open fire grate with fire crank...

guest room niche-looking for ear

[Post New]by M_Bern on Jul 5, 14 6:03 PM
I can't find the ear of that thing in the niche in the guest room. Does anyone know where it is?

Go to: