Thank you! It's fun again!!!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on May 15, 14 9:30 AM
I am sooo happy my formerly and now again current favorite game is playable!

I bought gold and diamonds just to let them know how much I appreciate the fixes.

Now all we need is more pet food, being able to gift more than 5, better wins at the crafting roulette and be able to use "Gift for Friend"

Has anyone PM's our dear colleage who quit to let them know it's safe to come back?

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Thank you! It's fun again!!!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 15, 14 10:13 AM
Thank you very much for the great feedback sheilamilo!

I'm glad to see you're back to enjoying the game and hopefully we'll see more of the changes you want in future updates to the game.

Thank you!

bfgWendwater

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Thank you! It's fun again!!!

[Post New]by jforever on May 15, 14 2:50 PM
sheilamilo wrote:I am sooo happy my formerly and now again current favorite game is playable!

I bought gold and diamonds just to let them know how much I appreciate the fixes.

Now all we need is more pet food, being able to gift more than 5, better wins at the crafting roulette and be able to use "Gift for Friend"

Has anyone PM's our dear colleage who quit to let them know it's safe to come back?

I, too, am very happy with the changes!!! It's about time!!

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on May 15, 14 3:01 PM
I complained, a lot, loud and long, quit 2 or 3 times. It just became too much - - - . Well it is FUN again !! THANK YOU Big Fish / Elephant for listening !

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on May 15, 14 3:37 PM
Thank you Big Fish and The Big Elephant, almost quit but you have put the joy of playing back in the game. Thank you.

Go to: