tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Spider Alert

[Post New]by tookat on May 15, 14 11:49 AM
I would hate to see someone not get this game because of their fear of spiders....
but for the real spider phobic, you have to know, there is a game in Chapter 4, near the end of the chapter that is FULL of spiders you have to click on......and some of them have made me feel like running and hiding!

You do have the option of either skipping the game or (bless you ERS) switching to a puzzle, but you will be taking a spider in your inventory to do something with.

Fortunately, the spiders are entirely obscured by webs until you clear away the web to click the spider....I recommend not clearing the web and believe me, you will recognize the game, because it is totally covered in webs....shudder.

The puzzle is not a particularly easy one, but spider free.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Spider Alert

[Post New]by tookat on May 15, 14 12:03 PM
oh dear......
even if you switch to the puzzle, you will not be spider free......every three squares won, will have a spider flashing on the screen.....

I suggest just playing the game and closing your eyes when it comes to clicking on the spiders.....or just skip it.

The spider you walk away with is not as frightening to me at least.....
but, spiders? Why does it have to be spiders?

[Post New]by shelterhill on May 17, 14 3:47 AM
I hate spiders too, and was really frightened by these.. In some other games not so much. And of course I could not find the last one, so I had to look longer...not nice!!

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Jun 8, 14 1:44 PM
Sadly, if the developers took everyone's phobias into account, they'd go out of business.

Go to: