TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Scavenger Hunt Question: If you skip the actual hunt with gold, do you still get....

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 16, 14 9:59 AM
the rewards - the wickerman and the silver boost? I'm wondering because it's been so long since I've played the lower-level scenes that I'm finding it difficult to locate the necessary items.

OneForMyBaby
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Scavenger Hunt Question: If you skip the actual hunt with gold, do you still get....

[Post New]by OneForMyBaby on May 16, 14 10:22 AM
I don't know. But there is already a thread with lists posted, where to find the items. Maybe you should try that. good luck

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Scavenger Hunt Question: If you skip the actual hunt with gold, do you still get....

[Post New]by eli173 on May 16, 14 10:50 AM
TnTexas wrote:the rewards - the wickerman and the silver boost? I'm wondering because it's been so long since I've played the lower-level scenes that I'm finding it difficult to locate the necessary items.

Yes, if you skip you still get the rewards. I've done it in the past but only when I had found most of them and was down to a skipping cost of 2-3 gold. But why pay?There is plenty of time to play, it's fun, and you can use neighbor blitzes as well as info on the scavenger thread. Also, you can read the bonus item lists, which contain ALL items to be found on a scene, not just the bonus ones!

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 10:59:47 AM PST

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Scavenger Hunt Question: If you skip the actual hunt with gold, do you still get....

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 16, 14 11:01 AM
Y'all are right. I shouldn't give up yet, and I won't. But my problem is finding the items in the scene - not finding the correct scene. I really should play the earlier scenes more frequently so it doesn't take as long to refresh my memory for things like this. But it is good to know that if I start running out of time I can still get the rewards. Although what I'll do with the Wickerman, I have no idea. He's a giant apparently.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on May 16, 14 11:03 AM
If you really can't find where an object is, just ask on the forum here. I am sure someone will give you a hint on approx. where in the scene it is.

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 11:04:06 AM PST

[Post New]by GRIZZWALDO on May 16, 14 11:42 AM
I work the cost down to a reasonable amt. then pay out with 1 or 2 gold and got the prize and the 2x silver.
Hope that helps,13 Knockturn Alley

Zimbird
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Zimbird on May 16, 14 11:42 PM
There may be a glitch. I paid with gold to finish, patience ran out at the end and I got the Wicker Man but not the silver boost. Oh well, such is life!

Zimbirds Nest

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 17, 14 11:37 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for letting us know that some of you are not getting your rewards for the scavenger hunt We will definitely look into this for you and post here in the forums as soon as we have more information.

If your items haven't been counting toward the scavenger hunt, please let our Customer Support Team know by contacting them through the link below. One of our Reps can look into this so we can track the issue.

Contact Us

Thank you!

bfgWendwater

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 18, 14 11:14 AM
Hey Everyone,

It looks like this issue is primarily being discussed in a different thread. In order to keep things organized, I'm going to have to lock this thread, and we will track things through the main discussion of this issue.

Please repost your issues in the thread linked below so we can track things for the devs:

DM Facebook Post about the Scavenger Hunt ~ possible bug ~ some items not counted!?!

bfgVaiya

Go to: