memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Wish List Inventory

[Post New]by memagirl on May 16, 14 5:50 PM
Does anyone know where the Map Piece comes from? I have never seen it in wish list inventory before.

Re:Wish List Inventory

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 16, 14 6:07 PM
Hi !! Memagirl I am Arizona nice to meet you . The map came in with the April update , so it is not on the wish list . If you installed the April update the map should be in the lower left corner of your screen to the right of your pet . If you do not have the map then you need to install the April update and there is a new one that we installed Thursday night I believe .
I think they are sticky at the top of the forum page if not then you need to ask the TECHS .

Hopes this helps

ARIZONA

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on May 16, 14 6:49 PM
Hi Arizona pleasure to meet you, I have that update the item i am talking about is on friends wish list inventory, and i have never seen it there before. I just added it to my friends list because it was differant.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 16, 14 6:54 PM
Hi Memagirl, can you describe the map piece you are seeing. I can't find anything like that in my inventory list. I'm very curious what it looks like.

Welcome.

Libby

***I found it. I can't believe I never noticed that before. LizzieK's right, I'm sure, there will be a use for it in the next update.

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 7:46:28 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 16, 14 7:36 PM
Map Pieces is on the Wish List but it is not something that can be acquired from a HOS or Zoom Zone (at this point). It is on the second to the last page of the Wish List items. It looks just like the Map on the game screen but without the spyglass overlay.

In the reference section of the game this is the text that accompanies Map Pieces.

map_town

This part of the map reveals the next part of the mysterious world.

For now the Town is the City Square that was opened with the last update.

There will be other Map Pieces when we move on in the game.

The developers may create a quest for it in the next update so we can open the next area or it may be given to us by the Raven or another character.

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 7:40:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 16, 14 7:46 PM
Hi !! I found the MAP PIECE that you are talking about Memagirl I think this will be in either the town that just opened or one of the future updates .
I have been getting some of the new items from the WHEEL tonight I won the ROCKY THRONE . I have also won the CUP OF GLORY AND THE STAR OF RE something can't remember the whole name

Whitebutterfly54 , I found the MAP PIECE on the next to last page , bottom right corner of the wish list , look like an open scroll tan with red stars.

ARIZONA

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on May 16, 14 7:52 PM
Look on page 17 of your friends wish list inventory. it looks just like Lizzie decribed it . I just recived 1 friom a friend and when I looked in my invertory it isn't there. makes me think i am seeing thangs. Just getting older or need new glasses.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 16, 14 8:11 PM
memagirl,
Have you checked your game map to see if that's changed any? I wonder if getting one of these shows anything instead of being an object you use.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 16, 14 10:26 PM
Bedazzles and I gifted one to each other. It does not show up in inventory even after you receive it. I think it may be just an oversight by the programmers. It probably does not belong in the Wish List items.

Or maybe it is a secret message Len left behind before they carted him off to the loony bin.

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 10:27:18 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 11, 14 12:40 AM
A friend has it on his/her wishlist, but I can't find it in my inventory.
(even though the thing is in full color on the wishlist).

weird

Go to: