bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Dice Game

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 24, 09 10:16 PM
Boy did this make me feel stupid I had to play that silly game 4 or 5 times. I almost ran out of stuff to give Constance. Near the end she refused almost everything i offered. Why wouldn't the woman want a wooden wedge? It could come in handy. And, what's wrong with an empty envelope? She could mail something in it or write on it. There is just no pleasing some people

Hah! I stuck her with that sawdust and told her it was a special concoction made by my father and she fell for it!

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

Re:Dice Game

[Post New]by Maven on Mar 24, 09 11:29 PM
and me with my OCD collection habits,,, I had flowers and flowers and flowers to give Constance. bribling? your post was wicked funny.

Hallber
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Hallber on Mar 25, 09 11:21 AM
I was giving her flowers, spare plague prevention stuff, spare jam, a rose, water - I didn't think to give her the sawdust! I tried to give her the metal rods and she blew me off! She refused more bread - obviously watching her weight.

The funny thing is I cleared that game first time round no problem. I didn't have to give her any bribes and got the puzzles right immediately. Second time round I cannot get to grips with them at all!

capipe
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by capipe on Apr 13, 09 7:55 PM
i'm stuck on this.got first one right without trying and i've given her a field worth of those blasted flowers! i can tell you what i wanted to do with that wedge!!!!! is there some kind of logic to the sequence? i hate constance.

[Post New]by Briellen on Aug 28, 10 4:46 PM
@capipe...LOL...I am with you!! I too have given her a field of flowers, numerous combination's of numbers to the point where I'm positive there's no others left to give her and I still can't get past this point.

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 4:46:47 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 29, 10 3:10 AM
Make things easier on yourself (but not necessarily quicker ...).
Save the game before your first game. Play the game. If you lose, load game.
If you win, save the game again as you have to win twice. Save again once you've finished.

dyal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dyal on Nov 18, 10 12:49 PM
first play the dice as madelene its easier
second go to you tube and look for walkthough number 10
while playing the game press alt+tab in your keyboard that will bring the game down to the bar at the bottom then go to you tube and find the walkthrough and follow step by step making the same mistakes as she makes in the video until you get it right,remenber to bring the game to the bar press alt+tab

Go to: