ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Tables/Counters Reached Limits Despite Buying More Space

[Post New]by ali133 on May 17, 14 12:30 PM
I have just paid 70 bucks to increase my restaurant space but when I wanted to add more tables or counters I was at my limit! This is without any decorations so don't understand the point. Starting to think this game is geared towards you spending money to line their pockets.

Re:Tables/Counters Reached Limits Despite Buying More Space

[Post New]by princesscajun on May 17, 14 1:51 PM
You can only add new tables and counters every so many levels. Amt of space in restaurant doesnt have any thing to do with it unfortunately. Like you i learned that lesson. Would have been better to spend the money when it comes up and says pay 10 to be allowed more appliances etc than expanding restaurant

ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ali133 on May 17, 14 2:16 PM
Aww, thanks for your post. Have just posted a comment on the developers link as this games is a bit of a con. Even the daily demands are rubbish. You spend more on buying the spice than you do to fulfil the demand. Even if you don't buy the spice the demand is usually, but not always, impossible. Why do I still play this game???? Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on May 19, 14 11:28 AM
ali133 wrote:Even the daily demands are rubbish. You spend more on buying the spice than you do to fulfil the demand. Even if you don't buy the spice the demand is usually, but not always, impossible.

Um, just a little fyi... the spices have no effect on the number of servings you get per dish. The only things that effect servings numbers are the level of appliance (aluminum, plastic, gold, platinum and the like) and how many stars you earn on the dish.

The spices only work with how many times you have to make a dish before you hit the next mastery level for that dish (same as the utensils). You have the base XP, you get extra XP (and servings) if you get 3 stars, you get extra XP if you've got one (or more) utensils for that appliance type, and you get extra XP if you've used a spice.

I get the exact same number of servings per dish if I use a spice than if I don't - I just don't get as much XP for that dish if I don't use a spice.

Go to: