Beakers to gold

[Post New]by REIDDEBSTER on May 17, 14 10:26 PM
Does anyone know how I can turn the beaker into gold in the laboratory hidden object part? I keep trying to mix the colors in the smaller tubes but no luck:/

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Beakers to gold

[Post New]by WilJul on May 18, 14 10:11 AM
There is a slip of paper in the scene that tells you which colors to use.

[Post New]by lcredd on May 30, 14 2:35 PM
I already tried to use the slip of paper on the side and that didn't work. what else could I do?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 6, 14 2:01 AM
I'm not sure why that didn't work for you, Icredd. Usually all you have to do is follow the instructions on the slip of paper on the right hand side of the scene (the WT shows the order as yellow, red, yellow, green, and red) - just choose each test tube of the proper color and pour into the beaker.

If you started out with the incorrect sequence you may need to add 5 total test tube colors to the beaker to "reset". I'm not positive that will work - it's been a while since I played, but can't hurt to try!

And welcome to the pond!

ETA: Well, I did an advanced forum search for you and most folks say you do NOT need to do any kind of reset, just pour the colored tubes in the proper sequence and you should see gold glitter in the bottom of the beaker when you have it correct. So, forget my above suggestion. I'm not sure what else to tell you, Icredd, other than to suggest you just keep trying.

Edited on 06/06/2014 at 2:07:50 AM PST

Go to: