Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Loud sheep

[Post New]by Mercy_red on May 18, 14 1:34 AM
Has anyone else noticed since the May update that their sheep are way louder than before when they are in screen shot? they are baaing away like crazy even though granny has tended to all their little needs and even their fences are fixed. Are they just more talkative, I may have to turn the sound down even more!

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Loud sheep

[Post New]by Sjaani on May 18, 14 5:06 AM
I haven't noticed them being louder, but definitely more constant.

I've also found most annoyingly that the games sounds continue in the background if you leave the game going but do other things in other programs.

[Post New]by king126226 on May 18, 14 8:35 AM
It may just be my computer, but after awhile, the music gets stuck and plays the same stanza over and over, doesn't move on. I have to close the game and open back up to get it to work right.

I have the May upgrade too but it has done it always after the game is on for hours. I use the 4 hour unlimited energy mode a lot. Anyone else have that problem or is it just my computer?

WCGal
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by WCGal on May 18, 14 11:38 AM
Not that this is about sheep but yes I and many others have the sound loop thing happen. You'd think that would have been a simple fix for this update - not that I'm planning on doing that.

Kezza101
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Kezza101 on May 20, 14 6:56 PM
I turned the music off the first time I played Farm Up because it was so annoying. But I do have the sounds. And yes not just the sheep, but all of the sounds are louder - from Jennifer spraying plants to Grandma knitting! I have turned my sounds right down too.

It is kind of annoying that the sound continues when the game is minimised. It did that in the January update that caused so many problems for so many people, but was fixed is February with the valentines update. Hopefully they will fix it again in the next update.

Go to: