Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Which pets eat unique food?

[Post New]by Izziewizz on May 18, 14 5:25 AM
I've had a quick search of the forum to see if I can find an answer but it's eluding me.

I have seven pets, but none of them eat unique food, so I've got lots of that.

Which pets eat unique food? I don't want to spend gems getting another pet just to find it's going to eat the other sorts!

Thanks

Izzie

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Which pets eat unique food?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 18, 14 5:30 AM
The Turtle and the Phoenix are the only two so far that eat unique food. Both are also very good silver and gold chest finders. So if you manage to get one or both of these eggs they are worth hatching and feeding.

Silver Hawk

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 18, 14 5:30 AM
The Phoenix is the only one of the old pets that eats unique food......not sure about the turtle.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on May 18, 14 5:48 AM
I have sold around 50 unique food and still have 300+ and yet can barely manage to feed the pets I have on the meagre supplies of rare, special and regular food

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on May 18, 14 5:51 AM
Thanks for the responses.

Now, all I need are the eggs...

Iz

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 18, 14 11:01 AM
guppies56 wrote:I have sold around 50 unique food and still have 300+ and yet can barely manage to feed the pets I have on the meagre supplies of rare, special and regular food

WOW guppie..you need to craft a Phoenix or Turtle!!!! If you need coins PM me your Friend Code I can send you Ancestors Spirits to help you build up to craft a Phoenix if you can get an egg!!! I have all pets and seem to get a pretty even mix of the food....but before I crafted each one I seemed to get more of the food for the ones I didnt have(this was prior to the pet food change)...so if you had at least one in each pet food category you would probably start getting a more even mix!!!

Let me know
Bedazzle

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on May 18, 14 11:53 AM
Awww thank you Bedazzles, that's really kind of you, but the coins are not the problem, I just haven't got the eggs.
They rarely come up on my Wheel of Fortune, and I was shocked to hear the Dragon gives them for beating him, the best thing he's ever bet with me is a Devils Glove and believe me, he begrudged it and has cheated ever since lol.

I have the Griffin (obviously) Piggy, Flap Eared Pup, Emerald Dragon and the Owl, and presently I can just about feed them so i'm not looking for any more that eat 'simple food' 'rare food' or 'special food'

Once again, thank you for the offer it really is appreciated and so very kind

sarah377
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by sarah377 on May 18, 14 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info. Do you know which pets eat special food? The only one I have is the cat, which brings me nothing but wooden chests. Thanks!

[Post New]by cathiecaffey on Jul 5, 14 11:10 PM
silver_hawk wrote:The Turtle and the Phoenix are the only two so far that eat unique food. Both are also very good silver and gold chest finders. So if you manage to get one or both of these eggs they are worth hatching and feeding.

Silver Hawk

I wished more than two pets require Unique Food! They are both expensive to craft and i have so much Unique Food. Now to just get one of those eggs, then I can catch morphing flowers and do HOPs for hours to pay for it, LOL.

I did get a gold chest with a Good Natured Hedgehog and he takes Plain food, and it was my first and only gold chest so far (and I'm at level 27!) But never with the dog or cat.

Caffey

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jul 6, 14 12:38 AM
The snail eats special food x15 but in a dozen trips out he has not had anything but rusty and wooden chests

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jul 6, 14 12:45 AM
Guppy.

Stay away from that dodgy Dragon - you're right he always seems to get one number higher than me

The turtle egg on the dice game is for winning 200 items and they don't have to be from the Dragon so try playing Annabel and then move on when you win to anyone else with items rather that money.

Good luck

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 6, 14 9:44 AM
Just need to know? We can buy food for our pets, it is obviously very expensive chow, but it does not say how many we get for our medallions, golds etc....
Is the price for 1 ? I have looked in strategies, links, etc and cannot find if the price is per unit? I have a suspicion that it is, making it more precious than gold or diamonds...wow and I gift it!
[

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 6, 14 11:52 AM
Yes, from what we've been told for crafting, it's only for 1 bag or can of food! Highway robbery IMHO. I've never been that desperate, I prefer abject begging from friends. If you have a pet active there's a number of diamonds next to it, that's to bring your food level for the pet up to a full serving so you can send it immediately. BTW if your pet is sleeping, the number next to it is just to wake it up, no food provided.

Go to: