PammH
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

I'm a newbie & I'm stuck in the hanger scene, trying to find the kid! Please help..

[Post New]by PammH on Jul 1, 08 5:25 PM
I have used the heat-finder machine & see where it gets redder, but when I put the machine back & click on that area, nothing happens...what am I doing wrong??

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

I'm a newbie & I'm stuck in the hanger scene, trying to find the kid! Please help..

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 1, 08 5:27 PM
PammH wrote:I have used the heat-finder machine & see where it gets redder, but when I put the machine back & click on that area, nothing happens...what am I doing wrong??

PammH, use the machine to find the kid. When you see him in the heat-finder, click. Good Luck.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:I'm a newbie & I'm stuck in the hanger scene, trying to find the kid! Please help..

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jul 1, 08 5:27 PM
Hi Pamm, don't put the machine back!

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:I'm a newbie & I'm stuck in the hanger scene, trying to find the kid! Please help..

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jul 1, 08 6:51 PM
Pamm, might you have another way to find the kids other than the heat-finder? Maybe try a different tool.

thommar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by thommar on Feb 20, 09 5:23 PM
Were you able to save the kid? I have been trying and nothing is happening for me.

ktoodle72
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ktoodle72 on May 8, 13 10:43 PM
Use the sensory gadget, the first one you made, look for the prints. Hope this helps.

Go to: