Frezo
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Technical issues also for Mac version?

[Post New]by Frezo on May 18, 14 11:56 AM
Hi
I read a lot about tech. issues here.

Are those errors also happening in the Mac version or more in the windows version?

So are out there any Mac owners and if yes, how does the game work?

I would like to buy the game, but I am not sure, how it is working on Mac. Maybe there should be 2 threads in the forum for technical issue, one for Mac and one for Windows as I guess we have not the same problems, and then it would not be so confusing, in which systems those errors mostly happens. :-)
Sorry for my english, as I am from Switzerland and still learning :-)

Thanks.

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Technical issues also for Mac version?

[Post New]by shanyem on May 18, 14 12:48 PM
I use Mac as well. I only have had one problem and that is in the extra content. I am unable to click on a bear in a hidden object area therefore I am unable to continue. I am in the process of uninstalling/reinstalling the game and hope for the best!

Frezo
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Frezo on May 18, 14 1:16 PM
shanyem, thanks for the Information, let me know if it worked and I cross my fingers it will. It's not fun not to be able to finish the game.

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on May 18, 14 2:19 PM
Ok, so this is embarrassing. I thought 'bear' meant the teddy bear next to the chest. It's actually the POLAR bear in the picture on the wall. So! I've had NO problems with the Mac version. Have fun!

tvjunkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tvjunkies on May 18, 14 9:40 PM
This game and the previous one they made, I can't play without major frustration so just gave up.

Major complaint is that I cannot click on anything and have it work.....have to click all around it...sometimes it will work....sometimes not......so to HECK WITH IT!!

SueCris56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by SueCris56 on May 19, 14 8:07 PM
I use a Mac. Bought the CE of this game. So far, I really like except for the jerky mouse movements and music/sounds that carry from the previous room to the next. Finally had to take off my headset because it was driving me crazy! I also can't get to a 4th note in order to use a code -- this is in the basement I believe.

Go to: