SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Deal Of The Decade -NOW ENDED

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on May 18, 14 12:12 PM
Need to change my first sentence to I am one of the luckiest players in the game!!
A thousand thank yous to Thistle, WeeSam and bakingbreadmum all of whom had the generosity of heart and spirit to gift me the eggs I requested
There truly are some wonderful people on here

ORIGINAL POST
I am one of the unlucky players who NEVER has eggs come up anywhere in the game (other than achievements) and so has to rely on the kindness of friends or trades to acquire new pets, however I am an addicted player and so I have a large reserve of goodies and cash enough to craft more

So any one out there short of coins and interested in a deal?

Sarah Bee

Edited on 05/19/2014 at 12:20:01 PM PST

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Deal Of The Decade

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on May 18, 14 1:27 PM
Thank you to the lovely and wonderful Thistle for her gift of a Lemur egg

SarahBee

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on May 19, 14 8:35 AM
Thank you to the equally lovely and wonderful WeeSam all the way from NZ for her fabulous gift of a snail egg
It still amazes me that a game can shrink the world to the size of a neighbourhood

Sarah Bee

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on May 19, 14 11:12 AM
Hi Sarahbee

I have sent you a PM

Kindest regards

Bee zz

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 19, 14 11:54 AM
Where Are You Weesam......Would Be Nice To Have Another Fellow Countryman With Me ...Please PM Me ..Warm Regards ...Gandalf The White

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Deal Of The Decade -NOW ENDED

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on May 19, 14 12:21 PM
bakingbreadmum Thank you

Sarah Bee

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Deal Of The Decade -NOW ENDED

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 19, 14 1:05 PM
SARAHBEE - You are most welcome! I have stopped hatching pets because the ones I have are difficult to keep well-fed. I would much rather know that this little darling will have a loving, well-provisioned home where he (or she) will be happy, plump and have no worries.

Go to: