Mixed Fruit Juice

[Post New]by alicia16106 on May 19, 14 6:35 AM
I have the mixed fruit machine for apricots and oranges. It accepts the oranges but won't accept the apricots. Have tried putting them in with apricots first and with oranges first. Have tried moving the machine but all to no avail. Anyone else experienced this and got around it. Help would be appreciated.

Re:Mixed Fruit Juice

[Post New]by alicia16106 on May 19, 14 6:43 AM
Sorry just ignore this I was having a blond moment I think, coupled with my colour blindness. It is apples and oranges not apricots and oranges. Duh!!

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on May 19, 14 7:27 AM
Since you are farther along than me could you give me help, please? I for the life of me can't figure out how to add the fertilizer to the cherries. Any help you could give would be most appreciated.

Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on May 19, 14 8:59 AM
Gizmo you need to use the fork on the apples, then empty it into the recycling bin and then click fertiliser bags and the bin and it fills up the bags x

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on May 19, 14 9:19 AM
Are you all getting 3 gold stars on each level or just zipping along?

If you have 3 stars, I'm stuck on Level 7 as the money is so high I can't seem to get it in less than 2 stars. Any tips would be appreciated.

I have 6 Pot Stands, 1 salad mixer and still can't figure it out.

Thanks

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on May 19, 14 9:37 AM
Peachy1969 wrote:Gizmo you need to use the fork on the apples, then empty it into the recycling bin and then click fertiliser bags and the bin and it fills up the bags x

Thank you!!

[Post New]by traci_3909 on May 31, 14 6:56 PM
help! i'm giuseppe's shop, trying to make mixed fruit juice. i added the apples, it won't accept the oranges. i can't figure out how to make mixed fruit juice or it's a glitch. helppppp!

[Post New]by traci_3909 on May 31, 14 6:59 PM
nevermind! i found it after an hour! lol! i had to buy the other juice maker, to make mixed fruit juice! duhhh me!

Go to: