Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Waiting for update can be a good thing

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 19, 14 12:36 PM
I have finally gotten to a rest point waiting for the update and was able to craft some of my eggs.

I crafted the piggie first.
The I crafted the snail
Then I crafted the phoenix
Then I crafted the puppy

and now I'm working on money for the tiger...only 4000 coins to go. After that I have the turtle to do but he takes a lot of the medallions. I don't have enough yet.

I feel like I won the lottery hatching all these adorable cuties. The phoenix gave me a gold chest with 2 diamonds, marks and 1600 coins and I got the achievement for gold chests because of it....another 1000 coins. The snail gave me silver with 1200 coins and some goodies. The pig on my other game gives me silver all the time but this one was rusty. I'll have to teach him better. Then there's the puppy. What can I say? Cute as a button but pretty useless in the gifts department...gooey chew bones and soggy pull toys.

the one problem with crafting all these pets is that I no longer will be selling the unique food and rarely giving it as gifts. I wish that my friends on level 24 that have only food listed would put something they can sell on their lists with the food. If you play long enough you'll end up with a few eggs and they'll be hungry once they're hatched.

I have an extra owl egg for anyone who has only two pets so far. I want to give it to someone who hasn't gotten any eggs and is at least level 14 in the game. I think that most people who get eggs or have them gifted to them have the owl by now.

I also have a puppy that I won in an achievement but I'm waiting to hear if a particular person wants it or not. I'll know tomorrow. If she doesn't want it I'll list it here too.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Re:Waiting for update can be a good thing

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 19, 14 1:46 PM
Way to go with all the new pets!!!

I know I am level 24 also just waiting for the next update...all I have on my wishlist is 2 pet foods....I totally understand that many of my friends are not able to gift the food and I would never want anyone to feel obligated to send me one. I only leave it on my wishlist so friends that feel better reciprocating from time to time can send me something I could use. I have an abundance of coins, stamps, wands, etc...so I would rather get an occasional gift I could use than a lot of little things I dont really need. I could put the items on my wishlist to help with the daily quests...but I refuse to do that since they are so difficult to come by, and I feel guilty if a friend sends me one.(Been there done that and I dont like the feeling)

I generally do not pay any attention to who has or hasnt gifted me when sending gifts...maybe I go about it differently than some and I dont feel there is any right or wrong way to handle the piddly 5 gifts a day we are allowed...but I tend to gift those players that ask for something that comes from inside a chest, over the item to open it. For players that I feel need coins(can tell from what they have on wish list) I will try to send them the highest value thing they can sell, obviously if I have it(I wish more of my friends that need coins would put the Ancestors Spirit on their wish list as I have about 45 crafted and would love to help friends with coins as well as saving them the stamps instead of sending a measly 75 coins with a wand) Also for my lower level friends maybe you could put items on your wish list that comes from the Chests like Road Sign, Raven Stone, Harp in Blossom, Astral Lamp etc...as I have a ton of what comes from inside them and very few of what it takes to open some of them since trying to do the daily quests.(I am guessing if you have several higher level friends they would also be able to more easily gift you the items from inside it as opposed to the items needed to open it.)

So Amerzone...I know we are friends...so put an Ancestors Spirit on your wish list..I wish I could send you the Seal of Prayer...but I am having problems getting the needed items to craft it since I dont have it as a quest. I keep getting the stupid Gold of Death and Prism and dont want use all my stock to keep trying.

Again...happy dance with all the new pets...
Bedazzle

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 19, 14 2:30 PM
Oh, don't send the seal of prayer. I already have it, just need to take it down...I've been planting vegetables and flowers and forgot. I won it on my 2nd game fortune wheel and didn't know what it was so I sent it to my main game. Thought it might come in handy.

My other game is happy to send you food. I am not crafting many pets on that game. It's just my main game that I'll be a tad stingy with. I got the tiger done and still have 210 coins left, lol.

Thanks for the offer of the ancestor's spirit but I don't really need anything anymore. At this point I'll just play a few times a day and get my coins back up. I'll try to do some of the daily quests and maybe even an achievement. Haven't really gone out of my way to do those.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 19, 14 9:01 PM
In my second game, I am using up everything I have just trying to get ahead...but since I don't have the change to craft the couple of eggs that I do have, I am glad to be able to at least share some of the food that I am not able to use. Yeah, I know one day I will need it, but people are so good about sending me what I request, that I am not worried about hoarding the food for future pets. And in my main game, at least when I send pet food, I know you can still use it. I have given up on the idea that they will ever fix my game, but I keep on playing anyway

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on May 20, 14 9:37 AM
Howdy!

I'm so new to this type of gaming. I love HO games and I'm currently on level 17. I don't have many 'friends' on-line per se, so I could really use your help with obtaining an egg. (I currently have just the Purring Manticore and of course the Snow Griffin). I am struggling with starting level 17 with very few diamonds and the coin reserve seems to be doing ok day to day. I have so much 'other' types of pet food in my inventory. It's really hard to get 'plain' food once you get to the higher levels partly because the game seems to expect you to have hatched other pets by now. How do you acquire so many eggs? I don't know even how to add a friend but if someone can tell me, I'd be happy to share food and other things. This forum has been really great in helping me plan ahead with the crafting side of things. My coin reserve is just under 13,000 but I've crafted almost a dozen 'future' items. I just laugh at the idea of completing a 10 item daily quest because I can't seem to get enough things like Harp in Blossom and I never seem to get a torch anymore. If you or anyone else can give me some pointers or what I can do to help you with pet food wise or in trade, please let me know. I currently have over 150+ in each pet food catagory and would love to trade for stuff.
Thanks,
JKim

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on May 20, 14 9:49 AM
JKim,
To find new friends, you click on the guy in the lower right corner, then click on search. When the list opens put in the name or number of the person you want to friend. The game will send them a request and when they confirm, you will be friends. I will be happy to add you to my friends list.
Aah me

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 20, 14 9:56 AM
rbsworld.....there are two threads on the first page of the forum where players have listed their friend codes.....one for PC version and one for the iPad version of the game. If you start at the end of the threads, you will most likely find players who are still accepting friends......just note their codes and enter them in your game in the manner that okiejustme suggested. You'll have friends in no time!! Have fun with the game!

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on May 20, 14 10:12 AM
Thank you for your help! I'm going to the threads you mentioned.

JKim

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 20, 14 1:52 PM
The owl egg is now gone. If someone wants the puppy, let me know.

Go to: