jd45
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

how do I fertilize cherry trees

[Post New]by jd45 on May 19, 14 5:44 PM
How do I fertilize cherry trees? When I click on the bag and try to fertilize the pot, nothing happens....there is no fertilizer to buy in the store....what am I missing?

Edited on 05/19/2014 at 5:52:50 PM PST

Re:how do I fertilize cherry trees

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 19, 14 9:09 PM
If you bought the fertilizer bag, all you need to do is click on it, then click on the bin with the weeds/compost, and then click the plant. That part isn't explained very well. I thought that since I bought the bag, the fertilizer came with it. The bag just allows you to retrieve the "fertilizer" from the weeds you discarded in the bin. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by flameglimmer on May 19, 14 9:09 PM
It's actually a confusing process.

After you weed some other plants and put the weeds in the recycle bin, grab the bag and then click on the recycle bin- this will fill the bag with compost. You'll be able to fertilize three plants before the bag needs filling again.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on May 20, 14 8:48 PM
Thank you
Blooming_Lilac & flameglimmer
it was driving me crazy, i couldn't work out what I had to do,
so I got out of the game and straight to the forum
I had faith that a clever little fish would have worked it out and share their knowledge
thanks again
Donna

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on May 22, 14 11:23 AM
Thank you! I was going crazy trying to figure this out.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 22, 14 4:00 PM
Hey Blooming_Lilac and flameglimmer

Thank you so much for posting those tips! That's definitely going to be really helpful for others with this question.

donnaknight10, I'm really glad to see these tips helped you out!

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

hexqueen
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hexqueen on May 24, 14 3:53 PM
Hi all:

I've tried this process a few times. My recycling bin is filled with weeds, but it never works. I click on it and the fertilizer bag stays empty. Is this a bug?

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on May 25, 14 10:21 AM
Thanks. Blooming and Flame! I was stuck on this, and I was hoping someone on the forum would help.

[Post New]by flameglimmer on May 25, 14 12:31 PM
hexqueen, make sure it's not still doing the bouncy thing it does after you put weeds in it. It will not fill your compost bag until after it stops moving. If it is still not filling after that, I do not know what is wrong.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 29, 14 9:44 PM
You're more than welcome. Glad I was able to provide some help.

@hexqueen - Sometimes I had to click on the compost bin twice, especially when chaining actions, because she wouldn't always open it with just one click. As long as you have the bag in your hand, and it isn't already full, you should be able to fill it if you've already weeded some plants.

If you continue to have this issue, I recommend contacting BFG Customer Service (by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of the forum page). Good luck!

EDIT: I don't see the green CS envelope now, but you can scroll down to the bottom of this page where it says "Get Help" and click on the Customer Support link, or click the Help link in the top right corner of the page.

Edited on 05/29/2014 at 9:53:57 PM PST

Go to: