bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Sushi Chef 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 20, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Youda Sushi Chef 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Sushi Chef 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Youda Sushi Chef 2 forum

[Post New]by lfp1966 on May 20, 15 10:26 PM
I have downloaded the game to try because i really like the first one, but cannot get it to run through the client. any tips? I don't want to buy it without trying it, and find out it still won't run. Every time I click on the "try" button, it shuts the client down, reopens it, then puts up the "thanks for playing" screen, showing that you have played the game, but it never starts. I have tried uninstall and reinstall different downloads. Just wondering since it is a new game, that there might be others having the same problem. thx.

Edited on 05/20/2015 at 10:27:17 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Welcome to Youda Sushi Chef 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 21, 15 9:46 AM
Hi lfp1966,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with getting the game to run. It looks like this game was released on our site one year ago, but not to worry - this is a common issue that can sometimes come up. To start, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Youda Sushi Chef 2 here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: