Please post your TECH ISSUES for Youda Sushi Chef 2 here

[Post New]by pondprowler on May 20, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 9:07:33 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Youda Sushi Chef 2 here

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on May 20, 14 6:10 AM
When I reorder Coffee it takes the $50 and an icon appears over coffee maker but no coffee is delivered What am I doing wrong?

Also why can't Music Be turned down instead of just all audio on or off?

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 20, 14 9:01 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on May 20, 14 11:07 AM
The game crashed half way through, and when I went back to the game it did not remember me.

lindaol
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by lindaol on May 20, 14 11:27 AM
same here.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on May 20, 14 11:48 AM
Same issue with me. I was prompted to choose upgrade the conveyor belt and tried to scroll right. It then crashed out.

When I re-started it, I had to start from the beginning again.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 20, 14 12:32 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry about the crashing issues you've been experiencing.

There are some great troubleshooting steps that can help these kinds of problems in the link I have provided below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have problems, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps can give you specialized care for these issues.

I hope this helps.

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by ItsJust4Fun on May 20, 14 3:08 PM
When I try to play it wont even start up and just shows a message that says

**** Caught unhandled unknown exception; terminating

What does that mean???

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 3:09:26 PM PST

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on May 20, 14 3:40 PM
Another vote for game crashes after prompt to upgrade conveyor belt. And another vote for the game didn't remember my progress after restarting. I was set to buy this game but is now a "do-not-buy" for me!

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on May 20, 14 5:46 PM
After I bought the game I had to put in my name again and all stars were lost :-(
I played again till level 16 and shut it down. Tried to play further but the same occured: put my name again and again all stars lost.
If I would have known that before I wouldnt consider to buy it

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on May 20, 14 6:29 PM
Didn't even get to the conveyor upgrade. Got to the second part of the second level and thought I would look at the upgrades available. Tried to scroll and the game errored out and closed. When I went back in, the game didn't remember me either and all stars gone. Looks like I will be passing on this one, too. A shame. I really liked the first sushi chef and would have purchased this one. Not even going to finish the 40 minutes left on the trial.

Nephelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Nephelle on May 20, 14 6:54 PM
It also crashed when I tried to upgrade the conveyor belt. When I reloaded the game, I basically had to start over.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 20, 14 7:15 PM
My game also crashed when I was prompted to buy the conveyor belt. However, when restarting it, I could select the level that I got up to. When I bought the conveyor belt before starting this level, it didn't crash.

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on May 21, 14 5:32 AM
my game keeps crashing too

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on May 21, 14 6:59 AM
This game was offered on another site a couple of weeks ago where I played a trial and it crashed after the 1st level and started again at level 1 every time it had crashed.

It seems odd that the developer offers the game to BF KNOWING that there are problems with it crashing all the time.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on May 21, 14 7:19 AM
Hopefully, if they release a new version which the developers decide to test, the 1 hour trial will be reset.

After having to play the same few levels multiple times, I'm not going to have any time remaining to test a new version. Which will mean I won't buy it.

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on May 21, 14 9:48 AM
Still playing the demo and had the same crash issue. I'd love to buy this but until a fix is released, I'll hold off.

[Post New]by flowergambler on May 22, 14 2:39 AM
There is TOO many fails in this game.
I have used a lot of time for nothing !!
In more levels in this game, the game do not remember where it came to.
When you start the computer up you can start play the same again, again and again.
WHY do you sell such games that do not work ??
It is waste of OUR TIME and OUR MONEY ?? !!!

Simcha888
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Same as everyone-constant crashes

[Post New]by Simcha888 on May 23, 14 10:03 PM
Pretty sad. Loved the first one. These graphics are sorry but I still would have purchased if it didn't shut down and force me to start over. Disappointing :-(.

[Post New]by mysticfoxxx on May 24, 14 8:44 AM
Same problem many others are having. When in the purchase upgrade screen, anytime I click a scroll arrow the game crashes. Big problem in my book, but the bigger problem is having to start all over. I'm extremely disappointed that Big Fish and Youda would release a game with that large of a problem. I've loved all the other Youda games, but will not be purchasing or recommending this game to anyone.

Go to: