Make 2 same dish combos

Make 2 same dish combos

[Post New]by adrnfrmn on May 20, 14 4:06 AM
could anyone explain to me how to do this please as everything i have tried so far has not worked.

Re:Make 2 same dish combos

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 20, 14 6:37 AM
It's a glitch, I'm afraid. I bought the game from another site and played that level over and over. Even when I got the same dish combos (the text "same dish combo" pops up when two or more people receive the same plate of food at the same time (identical orders)), it didn't register at the end of the day, so I can't get the big gold crown for that level. The developers have released an update, but I haven't played the new version yet. Please post if you get the combos.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 20, 14 6:55 AM
I forgot to mention that I'm referring to Level 21, Objective 3.

[Post New]by iidobbs on May 21, 14 12:45 AM
It's not a glitch....but it is hard. You have to prepare and serve 3 customers the same dish in a row without any action in between it. It only works on single orders.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 21, 14 11:35 AM
Hi Iidobbs , I finally got it after so many tries.

It works with all types of orders, except drinks. It is hard and some luck is necessary.

Well... Good luck to all of you!

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 21, 14 12:15 PM
Thanks for posting that it worked for you. I'll try playing the latest version and keep my fingers crossed that it'll register at the end of the level.

[Post New]by kirsten1185 on May 22, 14 1:00 PM
Any suggestion on how to get it on level 1 of the diner, it is the 3rd objective too. I did the other one fine, but cannot get this one!!

[Post New]by linobear on May 22, 14 1:10 PM
I think you have to serve three same dishes to three people without any actions in the meantime, but they have to be at the counter at the same time, which makes DIner 1 objective 3 not possible because there are ONLY two people at the counter the entire level, never three. Has anyone completed this one?

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 1:10:54 PM PST

[Post New]by kirsten1185 on May 22, 14 1:27 PM
I can get one combo if they do not want condiments and the 3rd person sits in the closer seats on the left. But never 2 combos... even if the dish is picked up by 3 in a row, sometimes it is not fast enough.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 23, 14 2:23 PM
Well, I have to confess that I am not very proud of me, but I had enough of trying and trying to make 2 combos in this damned restaurant. The first combo was possible, but I never got the second one.....

It was nearly bedtime and I was turning crazy.

Then came a radical decision: I searched and found a way of freezing the timer with cheat engine and could beat this hard level.

Freezing the timer is easy: There are plenty of tutos on the web.

However it is frustrating and I will try again, until I beat the level without cheating.

Good luck to all of you!

JaxMc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by JaxMc on May 23, 14 4:27 PM
I was able to make it through if I used double orders. For the double order...whatever the last dish is completes the order so it will count toward the combo. If a double order had a dish in common, I would make the other part of the order first and then let them sit. Eventually a single order would come up with the same dish and I would complete all three.

The other thing I kept doing was making the 3 dishes and then moving on...you have to allow them to be delivered before you do anything else. So after you make the third dish, don't touch anything until all three dishes are off the conveyor belt.

I also checked my supplies before I started the combo to make sure I had enough of the needed ingredients...if you place an order in the middle you break the chain.

Using this method, it took me about 10 tries to get the level done.

Good Luck!!

Edited on 05/23/2014 at 4:31:20 PM PST

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 24, 14 1:14 AM
JaxMc, wow! Congrats! I have carefully read all your tips and will try again with your little tuto. Thank you so much.

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on May 24, 14 8:29 AM
Once you've got one combo, if you get enough clear plate bonuses, then when all the dishes are jellies you can just make 3 identical dishes and this works, no matter what the customers are asking for.

[Post New]by adrnfrmn on May 24, 14 3:59 PM
hve read all the replies and now sometimes i can make them and sometimes i get it wrong but thanks for all the tips

[Post New]by linobear on May 25, 14 6:34 AM
The diner level 1 objective 3 - I still can't get same dish combo, not one, no matter what I do, it just doesn't count. Can anyone tell me how you passed it?
Level 23 objective 3 - I finally got the 2 same dish combo, but I haven't made enough money, so no gold crown
It's just so frustrating, but I'll keep trying. Thank you all for your tips.

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on May 25, 14 9:06 AM
I managed to do the 2 combos on the sushi restaurant after a lot of trouble. I was not able to get three jelly dishes to work under star power, even if I made the same underlying dish all three times. However, I had no problems using doubles, whether it was the first or the last part of the double.

The one in the diner, I can't even get one combo. It seems impossible.

[Post New]by linobear on May 25, 14 10:24 AM
Well, the good news is that it is possible. I got the combos in Diner level 23 (and enough money) after many, many tries, but I think I got lucky.
The one in level 1 (also diner, objective 3) is killing me. I have only two customers at once, never three, and the third never comes in until one of those two doesn't leave. I wait the entire time expecting that at the certain point another customer will walk in, but no. The first two just sit there until time runs out. I used all power-ups, too. I have no idea how to get this one.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on May 27, 14 8:38 PM
I did it!!! I did the diner level 1 option 3 with the 2 same dish combos.
It took LOTS of attempts.
I basically made sure the first two people matched (after making one coffee), and then made the third dish and hoped for another person to come up and match. Then I did that again with more people. I got one same dish combo stacks of times before this worked.
Sometimes I got a same dish combo when I didn't expect it - not sure why. Once it was with the first two people when they both ordered two things. I'm guessing there is another combination for getting it, but I don't really know what it is.
You need to be careful of time - you can't have too much time elapse between the three dishes. So if the second person wants condiments, don't hurry too much to give them as it gives an opportunity for the third person to appear. They need to get their food before the second one disappears.

Mahala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mahala on Jun 3, 14 3:51 PM
Diner Level 1 Goal 3 - I got the first combo by serving two customers the same 2-dish combo together, and the second combo by serving three customers the same single dish,. Then it was a mad dash to make enough money before the end (I went from 590 to 1500 in the last 30 seconds)

[Post New]by ashmidnight on Jun 20, 14 2:03 AM
OK! I finally passed level 21's "2 dish combo!" You have to prepare three of the same dishes in a row in order to make it work. I can't recall if some of them ordered more than one thing, but I made sure to fulfill their secondary order before making three of the same order that they desired. I hope this helps!!

Go to: