MAHJONGG ARTIFACTS

[Post New]by TRACYLYNN71 on Mar 25, 09 7:35 AM
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT "5 CLEAR LEVELS IN A ROW" -THE TEARDROP OF THE DRAGON ALSO,
"11 THROUGH LEVELS IN A ROW" -SWORD OF RESOLUTE MIND ALSO,
"7 ORDER LEVELS IN A ROW" - THE WONDERFUL LANTERN MEANS. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT DO DO TO GET THESE ARTIFACTS. THESE ARE ALL I NEED TO GET. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,609 Posts

Re:MAHJONGG ARTIFACTS

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 25, 09 10:52 AM
Welcome to the Pond TracyLynn

I'm sorry I do not know the answer but am bumping your thread in the hope that another fish will be able to help you.

[Post New]by TRACYLYNN71 on Mar 25, 09 11:51 AM
THANKS I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF AND NOTHING IS WORKING. I EVEN DID 104 LEVELS IN ENDLESS MODE AT ONE TIME AND STILL NO LUCK......

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,609 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 25, 09 12:28 PM
Have you tried going onto the game developers site and asking them? (sorry I do not know anything about that game so don't know who they are)

[Post New]by TRACYLYNN71 on Mar 25, 09 1:06 PM
NOPE... I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT....THANKS...NOW I FEEL REALLY DUMB....HAHAHAHAHA

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,609 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 25, 09 1:22 PM
Of course you are not dumb, just frustrated, it is easy to be wise when it is not your problem as you can think clearer as the brain works better when it is wearing its full complement of hair to keep it warm. It catches cold and works slower when you have torn half of it out in frustration. LOL.

Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Mar 25, 09 1:38 PM
cherbtoo wrote:Of course you are not dumb, just frustrated, it is easy to be wise when it is not your problem as you can think clearer as the brain works better when it is wearing its full complement of hair to keep it warm. It catches cold and works slower when you have torn half of it out in frustration. LOL.

---------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO Cherbtoo. Too true

I am sorry Tracy, but I'm afraid I don't know either. The only Mahjong game I play is Liong: The Lost Amulets.

Is this a Big Fish game? If so, I am sure the site admin can help you. I am bumping for you too.

Welcome to the Pond

[Post New]by TRACYLYNN71 on Mar 25, 09 2:51 PM
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP..YES IT IS A BIG FISH GAME.....I HAVE NOW COMPLETED ALL THE CLASSIC MODE...AND STILL NOTHING......I NEED THESE THREE TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE GAME TO GET THE LAST ARTIFACT......YES I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT NOW......HAHAHAHAHA...THANKS FOR THE WELCOME......

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,609 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 26, 09 12:32 AM
Being a game makes it easier, click on the green envelope on the right hand side of this page and send them an email. Customer support are brilliant, they will give you an answer within a few days so perhaps you should play a more relaxing game while you wait such as Liong: The Lost Amulets, I also like this game too.

Good Luck

[Post New]by findthad on May 7, 09 10:14 PM
"5 CLEAR LEVELS IN A ROW" -THE TEARDROP OF THE DRAGON:
A "Clear Level" means you clear the layout of all tiles. Pretty sure it only happens if you are playig in QUEST mode.

"11 THROUGH LEVELS IN A ROW" -SWORD OF RESOLUTE MIND:
A "Through Level" is not using the undo button. I can't remember if you have to be in QUEST or CLASIC mode. Obviously you need 11 of them in a row.

"7 ORDER LEVELS IN A ROW" - THE WONDERFUL LANTERN:
"Order Level" means you clear the level matching only identical tiles, including the power tiles. QUEST mode.

There you go. Go finish those and come back and answer MY question:

After getting those artifacts, I had another one appear: Bottom right, in the space below the "Sword of the Resolute mind" and left of the "book of Seven Sages", the "EAGLE EYE" for "10 levels in a row without using the Eye". There was no "Space" for that artifact before I got it though.

So it got me wondering, there is ANOTHER blank space for an unseen artifact on the left side, in the group of
TILE EXPERT SIGN - Collected 1000 tiles during all games
TILE MASTER SIGN - Collected 5000 tiles during all games
TILE LORD SIGN - Collected 10000 tiles during all games
Presumably for getting some number of tiles greater than 10000 during all games? I don't know.

Interestingly, I got the "ULTIMATE JEWELL" for "Collecting ALL the artifacts" BEFORE I got the "EAGLE EYE."

GO FIGURE THAT OUT AND GET BACK!!!

[Post New]by annaisa on May 3, 10 12:30 PM
I am trying to match up only identical tiles to get the one artifact, but it doesn't seem like this is even an option... At the end I always have two pairs of tiles that are not identical (they are in the same category, so they can be removed together, but are not identical). Help???

bfgZambezi
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 3, 10 12:40 PM
Hey Fishies!

While the Chit Chat Corner is a great place to talk about general game discussions and community topics, the full game forums are a better place to get answers for your specific game questions.

Just so more folks who have played Mahjongg Artifacts see your post, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: