Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Odd egg

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 20, 14 10:46 AM
Hi,
I now have an "odd egg"! Does any of you know what it is for? Doesn't seem to go with any of the pets we have so far, perhaps for the next update?

Re:Odd egg

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 20, 14 11:00 AM
Hi !! Seamoss the ODD EGG is an UNKNOWN for now . Players that have 1 are keeping them for the future updates that are coming hoping they will be a new pet .
Some think they may have been meant to craft the FLYING BLUE KITTY , but , now the KITTY is crafted with some coins and Thank You cards and doesn't need an egg .

Hope this helps and luck to you ,

ARIZONA

Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 20, 14 11:15 AM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:Hi !! Seamoss the ODD EGG is an UNKNOWN for now . Players that have 1 are keeping them for the future updates that are coming hoping they will be a new pet .
Some think they may have been meant to craft the FLYING BLUE KITTY , but , now the KITTY is crafted with some coins and Thank You cards and doesn't need an egg .

Hope this helps and luck to you ,

ARIZONA

Thank you Arizona! Good luck to you too! This is an enjoyable game!

Cheers!
Seamoss

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 20, 14 11:23 AM
You BOTH are most Welcome

TOOTLES

[i]Edited to en-clued GRANNYKAREN1999

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 4:53:31 PM PST

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on May 20, 14 4:39 PM
That's why I love coming to the forum. If you have a question someone has the answer. I just got an Odd Egg also. Been trying to figure out what to do with it. I'll just hang on to it for now. Thanks again Arizona63Tucson.

Go to: