Trouble With Game

Trouble With Game

[Post New]by anglma3 on Mar 25, 09 7:59 AM
Anyone else had trouble with the curser disappering? I got to the level where you had to find parts of objects and my cursor dissappered. Help please. I am enjoying this game

risley20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Trouble With Game

[Post New]by risley20 on Mar 25, 09 8:22 AM
Hi, I am having trouble in the monestary and trying to get the bottle of wine out of the box. How can I get some help? Thank you and have a great day...

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 8:46 AM
Hellooooooooo Ang and Risley!!! welcome to the pond!! um, as far as the game goes, Ang mine and a few other peoples have done the exact same thing...in the harbor right? if you look to the right of the screen one of the whales can't remember if it was coco or cesse but she sent an email to CS and will let me all of us that are having trouble know if there's a patch or trick or whatever...so just keep an eye out for an announcement and if i hear it before then i'll let you know....enjoy your swim!!!

and Risley haven't been able to get that far LOL but i'm sure someone who has will be swimming along shortly...more than likely prpldva she helps alot around here with gaming questions...

Have a great day!!!

Hope to see you around!!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 25, 09 8:53 AM
risley20 wrote:Hi, I am having trouble in the monestary and trying to get the bottle of wine out of the box. How can I get some help? Thank you and have a great day...

As I recall, there is a mini game here that you must complete. There are a series of interlocking boards that must be slid. If you are playing this and having trouble, make sure that when you slide the boards that you slide them all the way beyond the borders. I was stuck for a short time until I realized that I hadn't slid the boards as far as they would go.

I hope that helps you.

[Post New]by _playmisty4me on Mar 25, 09 9:47 AM
not only do i have problems with the disappearing cursor, the opening screen is all jumbled up....like one of those puzzles that need to be put back together

[Post New]by callmehallmark on Mar 25, 09 10:03 AM
_playmisty4me wrote:not only do i have problems with the disappearing cursor, the opening screen is all jumbled up....like one of those puzzles that need to be put back together

Me too misty ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one having this trouble. I really want to play, and probably purchase this game but, can't figure out what's going on.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 25, 09 10:48 AM
callmehallmark wrote:
_playmisty4me wrote:not only do i have problems with the disappearing cursor, the opening screen is all jumbled up....like one of those puzzles that need to be put back together

Me too misty ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one having this trouble. I really want to play, and probably purchase this game but, can't figure out what's going on.

Hi Call
Me too I downloaded it and opened it up and it looks like a puzzle all boxes in the wrong place and the cursor thing same here. I have just uninstalled and I am re-installing now hopefully it will sort itself out. I am using Vista what are you using just want to know if it is a problem with Vista

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Mar 25, 09 10:49 AM
I can't find where the axe goes at the farm? Can anyone help?

[Post New]by lorij01 on Mar 25, 09 11:02 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:
callmehallmark wrote:

Hi Call
Me too I downloaded it and opened it up and it looks like a puzzle all boxes in the wrong place and the cursor thing same here. I have just uninstalled and I am re-installing now hopefully it will sort itself out. I am using Vista what are you using just want to know if it is a problem with Vista

Hi
I cant install the game either.Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still happening. Any ideas anyone???

Edited on 03/25/2009 at 11:04:53 AM PST

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 25, 09 11:08 AM
lorij01 wrote:
Gill_Dudley wrote:
callmehallmark wrote:

Hi Call

Hi
I cant install the game either.Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still happening. Any ideas anyone???

One of the fishies is in live chat now trying to sort it out if you look in 'Can't Proceed' they are going to post a thread there once they have spoken to BF

[Post New]by anna0649 on Mar 25, 09 12:46 PM
I'm having issues with the download too. Looks like a fun game. Hope it's fixed soon.

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 1:07 PM
thread is posted ladies i hope it helps...sorry for taking so long

sorry forgot to tell you where in a thread titled fish freaked by fishy fish game LOL figured that would catch your eyes quicker lol

Edited on 03/25/2009 at 1:08:33 PM PST

nat4u
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by nat4u on Mar 25, 09 2:45 PM
Hey....you mentioned a thread to fix the game.....where can I find it. Thanks for your help!!

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Mar 25, 09 3:55 PM
Tlucas wrote:I can't find where the axe goes at the farm? Can anyone help?

It's on the edge of the back of the chair in the lower right of the screen.

ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ecko on Mar 25, 09 5:42 PM
Hi, all!

Thought I'd add my 2 cents to the disappearing cursor problem. Jeez, that's frustrating! Rambling along, enjoying the game, then BAM, tough luck.

Wil keep my eyes peeled in this forum for an answer.

tazmann423
Flounder
Flounder
2,113 Posts

[Post New]by tazmann423 on Mar 26, 09 9:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had the same problem you are having with the jumbled screen. Nicholas at BF customer service came to my rescue. You need to download the latest updated drivers for your video card. I have the Intel Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family graphics card and running Vista Ultimate 32 bit version. Go to the Intel website and the download is Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows Vista * 32 (exe) (17155K if that is what you are running and if your computer has this graphics card. I installed this and now the game works perfectly. I hope I have helped a little. I'm not too good at explaining things and am sorry if I confuse anybody. Have a nice day and enjoy the game!!

[Post New]by patpeterson on Mar 26, 09 9:15 AM
i can find my game, but when itry to install it, it goes to the free trial download

risley20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by risley20 on Mar 26, 09 9:28 AM
Thanks to you all, now I have gotten past the monestary mini game and am stuck in the mini with the jokers faces - I cannot seem to match them - no matter what I try it won't work....Do you all love this game so far? Let's hope the kinks get worked out...

[Post New]by mchilburn on Mar 26, 09 9:45 AM
i was having problems with the screens being jumbled up, blocks of garbage, etc. I went to pcpitstop.com and had my pc tested and found that my nvidia video driver needed to be updated. I ran the new driver from the Nvidia site and now the game works perfectly. I know it worked on my pc (running Windows XP), so maybe it will help others having the same problems that I did.

bjdonn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bjdonn on Mar 26, 09 11:09 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:
callmehallmark wrote:

Hi Call

I'm also having the same problem, have uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail. Still just a jumble. I am also using Vista, but this is the first time I have had this problem.

Go to: