mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Is there an Ending?

[Post New]by mirror75 on May 20, 14 8:03 PM
I finished buying all the town upgrades. It just went right to the next level and continues. Why keep playing when you have no goals to purchase? That was weird that it didn't have any fireworks or the usual fare when you get to the end.

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Is there an Ending?

[Post New]by deddu on May 22, 14 7:34 PM
After I purchased the tree, my game started over again from the beginning-- maybe a program problem.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Jul 29, 14 12:36 PM
I do not think there is an end. I obtained all of the purchasable items. I seemed to have begun again. There seems to be no reason to continue.

[Post New]by jewgirl952 on Aug 5, 14 6:19 PM
This is the second game I played that had no ending. The other one was Grandpa's Candy Factory that just kind of drops off the end of the cliff, like this one. Very unsatisfying.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 6:20:18 PM PST

mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mapste on Aug 20, 14 2:55 AM
After you finish building the village, you keep playing levels to win trophies. Click red Trophy button on top center to check your trophy status.

When I finished level 200 and then a level 201 that I had to play to get a puzzle I had skipped, I got an end of story narrative that said the tree (mentioned at the start of the game) had been restored, so I figured that was the end.

Go to: