bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hope Lake forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 21, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hope Lake forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hope Lake players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hope Lake forum

[Post New]by duckforever on May 22, 14 10:40 AM
Couldn't get past the shed. The hint button said the ladle was on the left margin, but couldn't find it. Will not purchase this games.

[Post New]by judeintexas on May 23, 14 7:03 PM
duckforever wrote:Couldn't get past the shed. The hint button said the ladle was on the left margin, but couldn't find it. Will not purchase this games.

[Post New]by plywood on May 24, 14 4:02 AM
I am also stuck on the shed level, but I purchased the and I'm sorry that I did.

[Post New]by Geeg6011 on Jun 3, 14 1:20 PM
I got past the shed. I'm still looking for statues and books, etc. I need something to nail the ladder together to get onto the boat. I can't get past that. This is becoming a big problem because the last few games I have purchased were the same way. I will try uninstalling/installing and if that doesn't help will contact Big Fish Games and they will let me get another game. I hope all of you have contacted them to get a replacement game or maybe a suggestion. Georgia

[Post New]by ladybugfrom19 on Jun 4, 14 1:48 PM
I do love this game but I'm hopeless stuck by the shed. I'm supposed to pick up something that's right behind the hint button. I tried to change the screen resolution to no availe. Also I tried to change the game cursor into the general one but nothing helps. I think it's definite a glitch in the game
Hurrah for those who could get past the darn shed and finished the game
Maybe it's a good idea those who could get past it leave a replay with advice here?
thank you

[Post New]by Jbstewart on Jun 10, 14 7:42 PM
duckforever wrote:Couldn't get past the shed. The hint button said the ladle was on the left margin, but couldn't find it. Will not purchase this games.

[Post New]by Jbstewart on Jun 10, 14 7:47 PM

I am having this problem also Please post the solution for me. jbs

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jun 30, 14 2:24 PM
The creep factor is very high in this one. In the first few seconds of the game we see the body of a young woman, still alive and struggling, being dragged through the woods by a hooded figure. We learn that it is the second kidnapping and both young women attended the infamous Lake Hope Boarding School. A detective sets out on her own to find clues to the kidnappings and to try to rescue the young woman, if she is still alive. It is only a short time later that the shadowy hooded figure disables the detective's car in the deep woods where she is now stranded.

The sound is great in the beginning, intense with a promise of things to come, but after awhile it is so redundant and repetitive I had to shut it off. Voiceovers were realistic and very well done.

Graphics were excellent. Everything appeared realistic.

Hidden object games were fun and a little challenging, with well hidden objects that blended into the background. They were the list type, some interactive. Minigames were fun and challenging. You have to first find the correct objects necessary to begin the puzzle.

To assist in gameplay there is a hint button, a journal, an interactive map, and a briefcase to store the clues that you find.

It was an all around excellent game, with a guarantee to nightmares for the faint hearted.

edeec
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by edeec on Nov 2, 14 8:19 PM
I am stuck at pulling the boat into shore. Apparently I need to build a ramp but no matter where I go in the game it sends me back to the shore and points me to the ladder. What do I do?

[Post New]by anaizi on Nov 9, 14 5:25 PM
I am also stuck. Can't get past the fountain quest

Go to: