cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Can't proceed

[Post New]by cocky2 on Mar 25, 09 9:10 AM
I downloaded this game yesterday and couldn't get past the title screen.My cursor had disappeared.

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

Re:Can't proceed

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 9:31 AM
the same thing has happened to alotta fishies but there are several of us checking on it through emails to CS,,,but i'm impatient so i'm on hold waiting for cs in live chat...as soon as i find out anything i'll either come back or post a thread

no worries Welcome to the pond by the way!!! great to have you here!!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 25, 09 11:04 AM
lcoffbaby wrote:the same thing has happened to alotta fishies but there are several of us checking on it through emails to CS,,,but i'm impatient so i'm on hold waiting for cs in live chat...as soon as i find out anything i'll either come back or post a thread

no worries Welcome to the pond by the way!!! great to have you here!!

Hiya Icoff me too looks like a puzzle full of squares all in the wrong place, looks a good game too I will probs buy it, i have uninstalled and am re-installing again. Will keep my eyes peeled for your thread

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Mar 25, 09 11:45 AM
I had the same problem and Dr. Felix is looking into it.

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 12:34 PM
hey guys just ran in to tell you i have a thread now with step by step instructions and a CS guy who you can mail the results to directly sorry i took so long my one year old wants to eat like 6 x's a day like i have time for that with all this posting and threading i have going on LOL

hope this helps

Laurie

[Post New]by debcornwell on Mar 25, 09 2:31 PM
Lately alot of their games are like that. My screen says their the ones having a problem, for the past week. The techs aren't much help. They do try, it just doesn't correct the problem.

tazmann423
Flounder
Flounder
2,113 Posts

[Post New]by tazmann423 on Mar 26, 09 6:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had the same problem you are having with the jumbled screen. Nicholas at BF customer service came to my rescue. You need to download the latest updated drivers for your video card. I have the Intel Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family graphics card and running Vista Ultimate 32 bit version. Go to the Intel website and the download is Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows Vista * 32 (exe) (17155K if that is what you are running and if your computer has this graphics card. I installed this and now the game works perfectly. I hope I have helped a little. I'm not too good at explaining things and am sorry if I confuse anybody. Have a nice day and enjoy the game!!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 27, 09 3:56 AM
Taz is right I was having the same problems I emailed BF and they gave me a link which basically downloaded all my diagnostics on my machine to a zip file and then I sent it to Dr Felix, all will become clear when you do it lol. BF sent me a link to the Intel site to the correct d/l and it works perfectly, anyone having problems I suggest you do the same.

Go to: