Please post your TECH ISSUES for Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pondprowler on May 22, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 7:32:21 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Intamin on May 22, 14 3:36 AM
Game doesn't start. Uninstalled and installed it again, but it doesn't help :-(

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on May 22, 14 4:19 AM
Intamin wrote:Game doesn't start. Uninstalled and installed it again, but it doesn't help :-(
same here but none of my games are starting ,says error message and then goes back to games manager and says thank you for playing i am on Mcafee and i know there has been problems before when McAfee have done up dates

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 22, 14 7:32 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by jlbradley1234 on May 22, 14 8:20 AM
I am not getting an arrow in the game. Would really like to try this latest addition but without the pointer it is impossible! Tried to uninstall and reinstall and was still a not go

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on May 22, 14 9:52 AM
In level 11, when you clear through everything, have gardens on all the other houses and need to build gold to pay off the last pirate, the guy comes up saying you need gardens for all the houses, a green arrow points at the task list, the game timer stops as well as the houses building their gold. You literally can't do anything else and it's all because you're waiting to be able to remove the last block to the last house.

[Post New]by kynosmacrame on May 22, 14 10:33 AM
game will not start either (Windows 7) ; "tells" me "another game is running" - which is not true at all - error 809

[Post New]by dodge440111 on May 22, 14 12:27 PM
my problem is it restarts my computer after i go thru everything. when i push the start button is when it restarts my computer

[Post New]by AnnieTig on May 22, 14 1:30 PM
My issue is the game will not give an option to play after round 19!!!

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on May 22, 14 2:23 PM
Here the same, game will not start. I tried on my PC (Windows 7) - nothing, and than on my laptop (Windows 8) - nothing. Not even an error message. I've never had this error with the other games. Weird.

[Post New]by heaven63379 on May 22, 14 3:49 PM
I have been trying all day to get this game to load and it will not. If this is what I have to look forward to every time I try and play a Big Fish game? I have many games from them and this is just not right or fair.

Pangaeus
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Pangaeus on May 22, 14 5:10 PM
The gameplay jumped from level 10 to 12. After level 12, level 11 became playable. However after playing level 11, level 13 is not clickable, so my gameplay is stuck.

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 5:12:51 PM PST

Pangaeus
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Pangaeus on May 22, 14 5:15 PM
Pangaeus wrote:The gameplay jumped from level 10 to 12. After level 12, level 11 became playable. However after playing level 11, level 13 is not clickable, so my gameplay is stuck.

I quit the game and when I reopened it, level 13 is now clickable. So I can proceed. Still, RE has always been glitch-free so this is a boo! Hopefully there won't be any others.

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on May 22, 14 6:41 PM
sonofstar wrote:In level 11, when you clear through everything, have gardens on all the other houses and need to build gold to pay off the last pirate, the guy comes up saying you need gardens for all the houses, a green arrow points at the task list, the game timer stops as well as the houses building their gold. You literally can't do anything else and it's all because you're waiting to be able to remove the last block to the last house.

I am having the exact same problem. There is no way to get around it. I have restarted twice and the same thing happens.

Tal

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on May 22, 14 10:43 PM
There use to be a page for all tec issues not on a game page but that seems to have vanished ,nothing much is heard from Big fish it took them 48 hours to answer my message and still in same situation, there is nothing wrong with my Pc i am pretty good at computing .the fault lies with them

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on May 22, 14 11:13 PM
I'm unable to get through level 18. About 1/2 way through each time the game freezes up; posts error message and I have to shut it down.

[Post New]by Txladybugs on May 23, 14 5:26 AM
Level 42 stops after the 3rd set of students, locks up, tried several times!
Geez, get it together before these games are released!

Edited on 05/23/2014 at 5:26:55 AM PST

kqmart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kqmart on May 23, 14 11:14 PM
Cant get past chapter 5. everything done but not getting money.

[Post New]by bknibbs on May 24, 14 9:22 AM
I can not finish level 27, I says to finish off 6 cottages, as soon as you have that done, there is still one more cottage to do, only there isn't one.

Rekka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Rekka on May 24, 14 10:23 AM
The game won't start, either immediately jumps to the "Play again" screen or "A game is already running.." message. I tried everything suggested (uninstall-reinstall, close everything, wait, adjust screen res., etc.) but nothing worked. I'm using windows 8. It's not the first game behaving like this, but the first one without trial version, so thanks for the waste of money.

Go to: