paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

cockpit radio

[Post New]by paco12348 on Mar 25, 09 11:33 AM
I have all the right frequency numbers for the radio in the shed. In the shed the red light for the microphone will not stay on so something must be wrong because I can't wake Boris up. I r ead a walkthrough and still can't figure a step I must have missed. Any suggestions? By the way, I love this game. I think it's one of the best large file games I've played.

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:cockpit radio

[Post New]by Brandyco on Mar 25, 09 6:48 PM
Couldn't agree more. Best Large File game I've played. Scratch that, best adventure game I've ever played!!

Did you set the transmitter in the shed to the correct frequency? It's the large green box on top, big red button turns it on? Then just use the mic again. I hope this helps.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:cockpit radio and empty flask

[Post New]by paco12348 on Mar 28, 09 12:05 PM
Thanks again, you were correct. I had transposed two numbers.
Perhaps you can also tell me how to fill the empty flask with water. I take it from inventory but it won't attach to the hook to lower into the water. I've tried it about every way I can think of and know I better fill it now or will have to return at some point to do it.

Edited on 03/28/2009 at 12:05:49 PM PST

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:cockpit radio

[Post New]by Brandyco on Mar 28, 09 12:24 PM
Oh man. I just finished that step last night. Probably the hardest puzzle, simply because when the hook is raised it all but dissappears. I had to use online hints to find the hook.

If you can see the hook clearly just above the pond, then the hook is in the lowered position. You need to raise it first. Click on the bone lever near the hook and it will raise up. The hook nearly "disappears" into the background but it's there. There is a very good picture of exactly where you need to attach the flask at Universal Hint System (just search google for it). Once at their website, search for Syberia and then click through the hints about the berries until you get a screenshot of the flask filling mechanism.

cockpit radio

[Post New]by madrew on Mar 14, 12 5:47 PM
paco12348 wrote:I have all the right frequency numbers for the radio in the shed. In the shed the red light for the microphone will not stay on so something must be wrong because I can't wake Boris up. I r ead a walkthrough and still can't figure a step I must have missed. Any suggestions? By the way, I love this game. I think it's one of the best large file games I've played.

Go to: