stuck on the entrance to the shed

[Post New]by plywood on May 23, 14 6:20 AM
The game keeps telling me to go to the shed entrance, but there is nothing to do there.
Can anyone help me??????????

Edited on 05/24/2014 at 4:07:43 AM PST

Also strande by the shed!

[Post New]by Halley_Comet on May 24, 14 11:37 AM
Same problem here! The only "sparkles" hinting at an area to explore are right behind the hint feature. No matter where I click I either hit the hint box or the "return" feature. The only other thing I find there is the note draped over the chair arm that you have to read but there's nothing else to it. Can't find anything online either. I also tried using the flashlight on it, just in case, but nothing.

Oh BTW, when I hit the hint box it glows around itself (behind itself) so whatever it is, it's behind the hint box.

So frustrating!

PS. Changed the resolution to see if that worked , to no avail!

Edited on 05/24/2014 at 11:40:28 AM PST

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:stuck on the entrance to the shed

[Post New]by cjpandie on May 29, 14 3:31 PM
I too, am having the same problem. If anyone figures out what to do, please let us know. I sure wish these games would make things easier to navigate. Thanks anyone.

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on May 29, 14 6:12 PM
I found a crowbar out on the deck to be used at the shed. I think I remember using the flashlight on the whole in the deck. If I remembered correctly -- hope this will help.

sackese
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by sackese on Jun 2, 14 9:33 PM
I'm also having problems with the scene in front of the shed. The hint points behind itself (below the wheelbarrow, and of course you can't click there...

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jun 3, 14 12:22 PM
I finished the game and didn't have to use whatever was there at the entrance of the shed. So whatever it is, gals, you can forget about it.

[Post New]by 80smom on Jun 15, 14 8:54 PM
had the same problem... I reinstalled and started over...when you get the triangle key from the wheelbarrow by the shed for the birdcage on the dock, I believe that is what that "hint" is referring to, but I think it didn't register with the game the first time I played. I had long since picked up that triangle key, but it was still trying to get me to go pick it up by constantly hinting I go back to the shed entrance. Now that I am replaying the game and picked the triangle key up again, I have not had a problem, and the game is not referring me back to the shed entrance anymore. Your only solution may be to reinstall the game and start as a new player...a pain I know, but it's working fine for me now.

Go to: