Game review

[Post New]by hossryder1 on May 23, 14 12:41 PM
Loved this game. Has all the "stuff" for entertaining. Trying to find review by StarryKnight13. Her review always comical, entertaining and right on point.
Hossryder1

Re:Game review

[Post New]by StarryKnight13 on May 26, 14 11:20 PM
I agree! This game has all the right stuff: enchanting fairy tale, puzzles and HOS not too taxing and very nice graphics. Good take on a Brothers Grimm Classic - nice going, game developers and BFG!

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 12:30:45 PM PST

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Nov 16, 14 6:50 PM
Why is everything LOCKED? I have tech issues!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 17, 14 2:30 PM
Hey chillygirl

Sorry for all the locked threads! A change was made recently to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system.

If you’d like to start a new thread for tech issues or any other topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Dec 26, 14 10:55 PM
I enjoyed this game quite a lot but it played differently from what I'm used to...
I guess I may play it again someday and see if I still need to use the hint button so much [which I rarely do]
The storyline was okay and the graphics very good...music kept making me sleepy
I am going to give this one out of possible 5

Played on PC, Win 7/64

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Dec 31, 14 5:06 AM
this game was fun and very different,,, I have always enjoyed games from this developer ... more from them please.....this was a real change from the normal HOGS /adventure games ... one note ... I found the London accents from the Brothers Grimm out of context... also Hans Andersens ... American !!! i don't think so !

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Dec 31, 14 5:09 AM
oops sorry developers .. previously played another game !! Hans Andersen was not in this !!!!! This holiday relaxing is dulling my brain

Go to: