TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Reward for Chapter 16's Premium Scene is a Paying Attraction!

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 23, 14 10:00 PM
The reward you get for filling 2 vials of ectoplasm in chapter 16's premium scene is an attraction like the Frog Legs reward was for the premium scene in chapter 11. According to the information that's displayed when it's in inventory, it pays 1800 silver every 8 hours.

Just thought y'all might like to know.

Imajica83
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:Reward for Chapter 16's Premium Scene is a Paying Attraction!

[Post New]by Imajica83 on May 24, 14 12:28 AM
Great info
What are the payouts in silver and XP for that scene?

redsapple
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by redsapple on May 24, 14 12:36 AM
Hey TnTexas! Spoiler alert! LOL Some of us would like the to discover these things on our own. Your name wouldn't be Sheldon Cooper by any chance? All in fun!

Pleasant day.
M

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on May 24, 14 2:17 AM
I thought they posted this in a message that there was a new chapter. It's good to know that they'll collect coins. I didn't even know my frog legs did that. Thanks TnT.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on May 24, 14 7:30 AM
redsapple wrote:Hey TnTexas! Spoiler alert! LOL Some of us would like the to discover these things on our own. Your name wouldn't be Sheldon Cooper by any chance? All in fun!

Pleasant day.
M

Sorry about that. I didn't consider the fact that it's an attraction to be a spoiler. I mentioned it for those who might want to buy the scene if they knew there'd be an ongoing payout for doing so. I know I considered not buying it because my grounds are already chock-full, and I'm maxed out on land. Now I'm glad I went ahead and did, but I didn't know it at the time. I just assumed I'd have another "useless" object sitting in my inventory.

[Post New]by Carlin_Fallen on May 24, 14 8:38 AM
Thanks TnT, good to know, I may not have bought the scene without that info

Go to: