redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

level 76 - SPOILER ALERT

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 25, 14 7:42 AM
I couldn't do level 76 using the walk through, so I'm going to share my method for getting 3 stars on normal level....

1. Chop trees, clear lots and repair the top 2 lanterns in the top section.
2. Build a Market and buy 150 food.
3. Build 3 cottages.
4. When you start to build the cottages, pay the pirate and send 6 workers to the wood cutters.
5. Upgrade and garden the 3 cottages, buying 50 food at a time for them.
6. Repair the last lantern.
7. Buy 100 food and hire 2 workers.
8. Repair the bridge (700 wood).
9. Buy 100 food. Keep buying food a 100 or 250 at a time.
10. Clear the first lot on the bottom and build a bank.
11. Clear 2 more lots. You'll need to chop wood and repair 1 lantern. Forget the last lantern and lot.
12. Build a sawmill and a dovecote. Don't buy doves.
13. Build 2 fountains and a gramophone.
14. Buy 100 wood to finish getting 1,000 wood.

Steps 11-14 are really hectic!

Re:level 76 - SPOILER ALERT

[Post New]by coriolyn on May 27, 14 12:17 PM
I'm going to try this -- I always keep falling short by like 3 seconds -- if only I had 3 seconds more.........Hopefully your method will work

[Post New]by coriolyn on May 27, 14 12:44 PM
Your method worked -- whoo hoo -- it took me 4 tries to get the steps all down -- but I got three stars. thank you.

stevie57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by stevie57 on Jun 6, 14 12:31 PM
Thank you so much...finally did it :-)

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jun 10, 14 12:32 PM
Thanks! I used the first part of your method and it really helped.

I varied a little after that, though. I found I didn't need the extra two workers, I went the whole game with just 10.

Once I got the bridge built, I built the bank right away, then the sawmill.
I bought 100 wood right after building the sawmill.

Then I built the gramophone and one fountain before clearing the next lot and building the dovecote and the last fountain at the same time. The main thing was just to keep my workers busy even if I didn't have 3 available for the next task.

And the most important thing for me was to never let the bonfire go out, even if it meant paying the pirate a little early.

Robin

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jul 7, 14 12:05 PM
Thanx redrosesdz - I was falling seconds short. Never occurred to me not to use the last lot.Makes sense.

P.S: I tried it and still couldn't do it. I watched the video and they do not add gardens but they use all lots and build 4 cottages and still make it. So I tried not adding gardens, still no. I come soooo close. It's that darn pirate. But I stop paying him when I know I'm OK on wood and it doesn't help. I actually watch the 3rd star disappear when I am on the last fountain. Even tried building the fountains and gramophone early in game. I am persistent and will keep trying until I get it

Edited on 07/08/2014 at 8:06:40 AM PST

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jul 9, 14 6:02 PM
I finally did it with a little time to spare. But I had to do my own version. Instead of building 3 updated cottages, I built 2 updated cottages and 1 updated chalet. No gardens. That way I had enough money for everything in time. I had my gramophone and one fountain made by the time I built my bridge. The rest was easy.

Go to: